It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Obama said "Our Constitution Works? Yeah Well, It Doesn't for US Citizens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Did you forget this EPIC 2007 speech?

What about these...how hard has he worked for you and your family?

Any one of us could buy dirt cheap property right now, right here in So. Cal., that produces wind and solar power. Go check out one of many websites...it's all wind/solar power land and see for yourself how the areas sum up. Seems like a dream huh? Does it add up to the Administrations talk?
Desert Land

Are you aware of this?

Are you aware of the Communications Act of 1934?
The Communications Act of 1934

NSA Warrantless Surveillance Controversy
NSA

Do you believe this or is her statement ridiculous? Is she just another "Strong Arm" for the W.H.?

Boy, did he get me (I'm mixed) and the Black community with this one. Now that I look back on it...dam it

There will be many of you who do not like this for one reason or another. This is how every US President should lead IMVHO. CARE FOR OUR OWN RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW FIRST!!!!!!!! This is the only thing IMO he is doing right! No, I'm not sorry for my opinion...never sorry! Too bad he can't lead this way in totality. If Israel, can't defend themselves then...well, I don't know what to tell Israel except, every man/country for himself...PERIOD:

I will say, that I have traveled to the Mid-East (N. Africa/Egypt/West Bank) so may times prior and since 9/11 that what has been reported of these people (Mid-East) is so far from the truth....ultimately painting these people as a whole as terrorists, which is far from the ANY truth.
edit on 6/8/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Just too make mention...I am not by any means a "hater" of any other nation, but, I feel IMO, that when my country is down...we need to look out for our own in times of desperation...and the US is mighty desperate currently.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Nice collection of Obama tasting his shoes.
I think he's even eclipsed Nixon by this point.
The only way this Nation can remain whole is to enforce the laws of the land.
That is our Constitution at it's very core because without it we are no longer a Nation of the governed but a Nation under the rule of a select few.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Obama said a lot of thinks during his 2007 speeches for elections, I even feel for his crap, voted for the him, but then again that is what puppet candidates are good at, make speeches that people wants to hear, lie and screw the people onces they get elected as per direct orders of those that are running the show behind them

So this should be a clear and strong message, that no matter how pretty, eloquent, honest, heartfelt political candidates speak, they never write the darn speeches and they never mean to do what they preach.

Is all a lie.

top topics

join