It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg meeting is confirmed !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Bilderberg meeting in Versailles 15-18 may is confirmed.

I'd go to the hotel trianon palace this morning (6h00 am !) and the area will be forbidden for cars. This afternoon, police force will take place around the hotel.

I had Jim TUCKER at phone Yesterday. He has a room in an hotel near Versailles.

I'll prepare an article in French for Indymedia.org/France (For those who dont know, a great place of free information, type indymedia in a search engine close to your living location). But I will probably also work with Jim TUCKER from AmericanFreePress...

More news at eleven !

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Dont' forget to take lots of photos

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberator
Dont' forget to take lots of photos

Yeahh, take panoramic, personal pictures, EVERYTHING related with them, take a pic, also the security system, cameras, guards, everything please, i�d like to know as much as possible about those meetings, someday will be the PAYBACK DAY, and that info will help

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I to the site went May the 14, and 15 2003. May 14, the neighbourhoods of the hotel Trianon Palace were opened with the public.

The grid of entry of the hotel was kept by an agent of safety in uniform with an orange arm-band. On the grid known as "of the Queen", located near the hotel and which give access to the park of the palate, a poster indicated that this grid would be closed from the 15 to May 18 because of a "international symposium".

Cars were been parked along the boulevard of the Queen. The 14 and it were still attended by the visitors. However, of the municipal signs indicated that the parking would be interdict from the 15 to May 18 because of a "demonstration". May 15, 2003, towards 10h, the perimeter around the hotel is buckled. The grid of the Queen is closed.

Barriers and CRS (french SWAT) prohibit the access to the vehicles and the passers by starting from the crossroads which form the boulevard of the Queen with the streets Maurepas and Galli�ni.

The perimeter around the hotel is buckled by approximately a hundred men (CRS and police officers). They are posted as well at the entry of the portion of the boulevard of the Queen who leads to the hotel and the park as inside even of the park. One can enter the park of the castle by the grid of the Dragon, which gives access to the basin of Neptune.

Certain parts of the park are condemned. Moreover of the agents in uniform patrol. Some are posted in the vicinity of the grid of the Queen and question the people who venture too near. Certain police officers patrol in the unmarked police cars. Gray Porsche metallized registered BIS 1777 left the hotel. Renault registered 533 MGB 75 was authorized to enter. A white van on which one could distinguish the logo from France 3 was also authorized to enter. Some photographers (approximately three or four) were posted on the pavement, some spoke English.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I cannot take anyone. (I will explain later WHY I cant take no picture)...

Maybe the press photographs will have some...

ND from Paris

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Nans, as it seems to be that it is a fortress,
but thinking about how to get in would be a bad idea, the only way on those kind of meetings, is a mass of people, like we did in genova!!! police were running and getting hurt, because we were almost 350.000 people, hahaha that was funny, but i see these meeting, is really well secured, plates registry (means no way to get in with a car), cameras, guards, Frech swat...
Maybe in following meetings we can make A LOT of people moving there to overload the place.
Does somebody remember what happend in stocholm and in Barcelona? they had to cancel their meeting, for "security reasons"

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Do u have pictures?
If so, Can u scan them?
I�d like to see the security system entirely plz

thx for the job btw good that we have people taking care of the real responsables...

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Things are going both good and bad.
I'm in Paris, I should move in Versailles in 30 mins. Because of the strike, I didn't really sleept since a few days.
The BILDERBERGS meeting have a really important security service, and we are not the only reporters on the area. Maybe we will have picture soon. We will probably have a common pictures found.

The french Renseignements Generaux (Equal to Homeland security) have intercept the communication I have with my photograph. But fortunatly he met Jim TUCKER, I know they have some pictures of people entry in the hotel, but still cant give any identity.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   
How do you know this is a bilderburg meeting? If they're supposed to be so dangerous and corrupt, they're unlikely to advertise the fact. And what are you tracking them for anyway, everyone has a right to their privacy.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin
How do you know this is a bilderburg meeting? If they're supposed to be so dangerous and corrupt, they're unlikely to advertise the fact. And what are you tracking them for anyway, everyone has a right to their privacy.

They do choose who has rights or not, they control, they take the big decisions and u are trying to understand them?

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don�t like these guy one bit there rich men who keep the poor, poorer just so they can make more money. They control a large part of the economy and governments, there secret world leaders.

They are the most evil people in the world

Dam it I want to be one of them. These a$$hole$ are rich they control the world Why cant I be one, I want in I want in. I want to be really rich and evil

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcana imperii
I don�t like these guy one bit there rich men who keep the poor, poorer just so they can make more money. They control a large part of the economy and governments, there secret world leaders.

They are the most evil people in the world

Dam it I want to be one of them. These a$$hole$ are rich they control the world Why cant I be one, I want in I want in. I want to be really rich and evil

So u want to be rich and evil?
I wonder if everyone thinks like your right now, how would be to live in this planet?
I hope u were kidding in your comment mate!
I can�t believe that u are serious...

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Actually I was just joking. I was trying to make a point about how bad these guys are and how are society works. These people are trying to control the global economy and all there doing is hurting it, them selves, and us. There old powers that don�t understand that they must change. There holding on with a death grip. But as long as people keep asking questions they will eventual fall.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I try to understand everything before I start attacking it, that's the difference between a rational person and an over opinionated sociopathic moron.

top topics

join