It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the CIA=NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yes apparently it may not be the NWO which we all think it is from the conspiracies. However, my reasoning for this is simple; the CIA didn't get revealed until the cold war when the communistsVSDemocrats propeganda began. There were several wars which America did not approve of when the CIA commenced them; for reference see the Bay of Pigs.

Not only has the CIA done several crimes but also has bypassed the will of the American people. For instance, all the times the CIA has overthrown a governer or King was it really just to influence their policies toward America, or was it perhaps for a bigger purpose? Remember Dwight. Eisenhowers speech when he left office where he said there were organizations running totally beyond democratic control? The CIA could very well be the organization he was referencing to... what other organization beside the NWO could do these things and get away with this with congress, or for that matter ANY AMERICAN with knowledge of what they are doing? Why does it just happen that they could
1) They could create a secret experiment called "MK-Ultra" which would brainwash citizens.
2) They could develop drugs and give them to younger Americans, and now they are in a mess trying to stop a war they started.

While the CIA being the NWO does sound a little extreme; this does hold some truth to it. What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sorry dude, but this has been covered numerous times and
has been brought up in the Omega agency thread

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ah... well i guess I was a little late on figuring this out.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey Everybody, Just a word from the friendly neighborhood Mod. As infinite pointed out there are several therad on this already including:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and is an active reserch project on ATS located here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments on the above post and check out the Reserch Project as well.

This Thread will be closed
Thanks
FredT

top topics

join