It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Urban Legends (Cervine Birth)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hi All,

I was browsing through some article's and list's online, when I came across an interesting piece.
The 10 Mysterious Urban Legends Based on Video Footage

listverse.com...

I was going to make a thread about all 10 video's but a lot of them have already covered here.
There's a video that doesn't seem to have been mentioned on ATS, 'Cervine birth'.
Cervine Birth

The legend surrounding the Cervine Birth footage started in 2009 with the posting of a bizarre video. The story says the clip was put on YouTube by an unidentified amateur artist studying in the UK. After a short time online, the movie was removed because of the disturbing content. The video starts with the scene of a foggy meadow and zooms in on a sick looking albino deer lying on the ground. After the camera focuses on the deer’s eye, it pans away to a vanity mirror and shows the animals reflection flopping in an unnatural manner.

At this point a dark fluid is excreted from the horse’s tail, which indicates it might be giving birth. After several minutes, a stillborn humanoid infant is dropped

Now I've just started looking into this, I can't find the video but the audio's available on the Youtube clip below.

All I can here is a high pitch ringing, humming noise and muffled talk (non linear sounds used to enhance the emotional impact of scenes)
I don't believe the video is real but I still would like to see it, to see why it's got so many complaints. The fact that the guys an amateur film maker makes me think its more a bit of entertainment and practice for himself even if his work is dark.

A year later, the artist posted another video on YouTube. This time, it was just five minutes of a black screen and silence with just a link to a webcam site in the description to serve as evidence. Viewers describe seeing a pair of dangling, pale feet slightly rotating above a knocked over chair.

The creator of the video ‘Cervine Birth’ is best known for this shocking final piece, but many are not as aware of his earlier works which are similar in terms of content and style. Shot in black and white, the piece often referred to as ‘Foxtrot’ was created in early 2005. The film begins with a shot of a moonlit forest, with a slow fade to the beginning of the first scene. A gaunt, malnourished-looking fox is seen staggering through the forest; wailing and crying out in a haunting voice, with what appears to be a noose is tied around its neck.
The camera follows the rope to the end, where the fox’s cubs can be seen dragging behind

Sourcecreepypasta.wikia.com...

So .....has anyone seen it? have any more info on it? or does the video not really exist like 'The Grifter'

The Grifter

the grifter is, indeed, my work of fiction. i started a thread about it after remembering the name from that "tales from the darkside" episode about a creature called "the grither" that i saw when i was little. i samef***ed in the original thread a few times, but it really caught on like wildfire; piquing the curiosity of those who wanted to see it. along with the hive-minded trolls (from /b/?) that acting in the interest of my efforts by making their own claims to having had seen it. yes, i hate to lie, so i'll admit... i made the edited screencaps ripped from little otik. i was surprised it took you guys as long as it did to identify them. i was actually talking to a film major student from my school about shooting a video for the grifter this weekend, but i had intended to splice in the scenes from little otik.. kinda ruined my plans when you guys caught on, though.

ohinternet.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Little Otik was a freaking masterpiece. I'll have to check this out.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

I'd never heard of it until I was looking into 'The Grifter'.
I'm guessing it's a horror movie.......I will have to google it too .....but maybe not watch it

Thanks

Chris

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
reply to post by chasingbrahman

I'd never heard of it until I was looking into 'The Grifter'.
I'm guessing it's a horror movie.......I will have to google it too .....but maybe not watch it

Thanks

Chris

Definitely not a horror. Although it's a little twisted. In some form of stop-action, the film's about a woman who wants a child so badly she retrieves some twigs from outside, configures them into the shape of a baby, swaddles it, and begins raising little Otik. Thanks for the reminder of this - I may snag a copy to watch again.

new topics

top topics

join