It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very slow website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi i've been a very proud member for many years.
lately i've notice the website is really slow, the main page takes sometimes minuts to open fully. To make sure i have a good ( adsl) connection i check with other big sites like bbc or cnn and in my opinion ats has slowed down significantly lately, at least on this side of the atlantic.
just wanted to let you guys know.
Thanx for the great job

Francesco

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have been having to hit refresh quite a bit today as the pages are loading blank with just the ATS logo showing. It is a drag for sure.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ive been experiencing the same problem, especially the last couple of days. There are many times that I will click on a post and the screen comes up and only shows the faded back ground, then I have to click refresh several times before the page will load.

I know it is not my connection because I can watch streaming music and my kids can play their online video games which are very demanding as far as connectivity and latency and when on their games they are only experiencing 50-80 ms of latency.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I haven't had any problems here. Everything loads up nicely for me including chat.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yeah I've had spotty issues like that over the last few weeks, but I updated flash, my browsers and that general computer stuff and everything is fine on my end now.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I updated flash

That worked

I feel stupid but grateful nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have been having the same problem. It is much better right now, but earlier today and last night were horrible. This is a new computer, everything up to date.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
I have been having to hit refresh quite a bit today as the pages are loading blank with just the ATS logo showing. It is a drag for sure.

Having same issue on my kindle fire today.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm running a 2 month old computer with everything up to date. I have flashplayer version 11.7.700.202 which is the newest version of flash.

top topics

join