It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a draft option for threads? if not,why not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
(Not sure if this question has been brought up before, if it has please delete.)
It would be a great option to store a work in progress, and work on it at our leisure. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by laughingdog

Unfortunately I don't thnk there is, the only option is to type your thread out in "Word" or some other word processing application and then copy and paste!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Thank you wiser3... Thats what I do anyway, copy & paste.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by laughingdog

What you describe is like a user page option, and not every site has those. When they do it is very nice, but for this one and others it looks like either working in the edit box itself or go the Word route.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would love having a draft option for threads. In fact, I was writing a thread earlier that was a bit more involved, and accidentally deleted it by moving off-site. I remember thinking that if I was really putting effort into one, I would probably have to work on it in multiple sittings.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I guess it will have to be word, thanks Aleister.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I would love having a draft option for threads. In fact, I was writing a thread earlier that was a bit more involved, and accidentally deleted it by moving off-site. I remember thinking that if I was really putting effort into one, I would probably have to work on it in multiple sittings.

Then, you could put more thought in to a post. Could not agree more darkbake.

join