It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Change’s Luke Rudkowski Confronts Global Criminal Henry Kissinger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Whats up everyone thought I would post this incredible footage of True courage and hardcore dedication to seeking the truth.
“TruthToPower”
A very dangerous type of interest and most certainly a hard thing to achieve with any real impact. In this case anyone who watches this footage will see a guilty man with many many lies to fumble around. A man who on record calls for a N W O and has been in the background of many administration, a subject widely discuses here on ATS.

Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger is slated to receive the Intrepid Freedom Award for his distinguished career defending the values of freedom and democracy.

Kissinger served under presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1973 and the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1977.

Check it out everyone.

Luke Rudkowski Confronts Global Criminal

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Funny how such a criminal can get all those fantastic award for his great humanity. What a joke this world we live in is.
edit on 1-6-2013 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

Yea right? This guy that called American soldiers "stupid animals" and said, "Violating the law can be done immediately,,,,violating the Constitution may take some more time..." Yea, I know the quotes are NOT exact, but pretty damn close!

Then to boot a former US general,,,,,,,Betrayous is the one whom presents this criminal with the "Freedom Award"???????

WTF?????

My God people, can we get much more brain washed to believe this BS???

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Proof of his support of a One World Power, a NWO. Come on everyone; It’s a great opportunity, it isn’t just a crisis.

Conflicts across the globe and an international respect for Barack Obama have created the perfect setting for establishment of “a New World Order,” according to Henry Kissinger, the Nobel Peace Prize winner and former secretary of state under President Nixon.

~In his own words~

“The president-elect is coming into office at a moment when there is upheaval in many parts of the world simultaneously,” Kissinger responded. “You have India, Pakistan; you have the jihadist movement. So he can’t really say there is one problem, that it’s the most important one. But he can give new impetus to American foreign policy partly because the reception of him is so extraordinary around the world. His task will be to develop an overall strategy for America in this period when, really, a new world order can be created. It’s a great opportunity, it isn’t just a crisis.”

Source: www.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Perhaps I misunderstood your post, or perhaps you didn't catch the air of sarcasm in mine, but I am in agreement with you 100%.

The guy is a total piece of s*** and I think he needs to be taken out back somewhere, executed and pushed into a ditch.

I am not American, but I feel this guy has affected us all equally, after all, he is due a certain amount of credit for the state this world is in right now and where its headed.
To be awarded for that is completely ridiculous!

Only award he should get around his neck is a noose.

new topics

top topics

join