It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human levitation, possible proof.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
this is the best evidence I have ever seen

actual levitation

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoatboy

actual levitation

THAMK YOU thegoatboy!!!!!!!!!

I may not stop crying for a week! So byootiful and isn't David handsome?

Darryl Forests who sooo misses his Life Partner eveshi

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

the 2nd one is more believable.. if anyone can do that, its a buddhist monk.. qigong masters can do some pretty out there things with qi energy.. so for me, it makes that more believable.. the camera angels etc did make me think it could be staged..

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Regardless of the two video's authenticity, I have seen someone levitate. If you believe it, you can achieve it.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoatboy

actual levitation

He had me good on those spinning rings for his levitation, I couldn't figure it out until I watched it a few times and really paid attention. He never actually goes through them, I thought they may have had spaces or something at first. They spin it as it goes underneath him, but never makes a full rotation over the top of him. That sneaky magician!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I like to exercise the possibility of levitation, but I agree with others here. There are signs that these are fake.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Originally posted by Forests
They're Germans! My Life Partner eveshi is a GERMAN and he doesn't LIE.

Darryl Forests

Kid don't let your stupidity get the best of you...

...before you try to think of some smart ass remark try looking into it and turning your ignorance into knowledge.

Darryl Forests' internet trolling is well known and he has been banned on countless forums...

You can read about his internet trolling exploits here.

MU!! has been trolling numerous websites and newgroups, Usenet in particular, for over a decade. Do a Google search on names like "Ari Silverstein", "Frank Camper", or "wilburn" (preferably in combination with "Usenet", e. g. ["Ari Silverstein" Usenet], ["Frank Camper" Usenet], [wilburn Usenet]) to see the full dimension of his trolling.

MU!!, under his various names, often claims to be this person (or uses sockpuppets to create rumors about himself to that effect). However, he does the same with remote viewing researcher Courtney Brown (en.wikipedia.org...), so it's most probably just bull#ting and attention seeking in both cases.

Don't be fooled by his comments, and yes this guy does speak to himself on the internet. He has been making countless fake accounts of me on the internet known as "Darryl forests" or "dinocrisis", and fake accounts of other paranormal believers such as Mac and eveshi or skeptics such as Jon Donnis. I am not sure why he spends his spare time doing this, he has nothing to do but cyber bully people on the internet. His internet trolling is well known and he has been banned on countless forums for pretending to be different people. I request from the admins that you delete all of his threads and ban this user. Re: Astrology As Science

edit on 5-7-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtrenthacker
reply to post by micpsi

With all do respect, It did not appear that the magician did any kind of investigation. He sat back and watched while the camera kept cutting away at key moments. Why was there no angle behind him? Why didn't the magician take a look around, especially behind? I want to believe in such things, but this video cannot be taken as a serious investigation into levitation.

Perhaps the magician did his investigation whilt the camera was turned off. You cannot be sure that he did not carry out such an investigation. This is just an assumption of yours that provides enough wiggle room for you to decide not to be convinced by the ostensible demonstration of levitation. Anyway, the point of my argument was that - even he had carried out an extensive, thorough examination of the pertinent conditions on camera, many skeptics would STILL not be convinced of the genuiness of the phenomenon because they would prefer to believe that his investigation had not been thorough enough. For such people, film evidence of the paranormal NEVER constitutes proof. They would be convinced only by personal experience.

How is an example of supposed levitation in the open air, without any backdrops or suspending wires or pulleys:

Of course, the skeptic will suggest that there WERE wires, but they were invisible in the darkness - even though a German cameraman did not notice any wires despite being only a few feet away! The skeptic arrogantly always thinks HE would never be duped by such tricks, even though he has absolutely NO evidence that any tricks were employed. His philosophy FORCES him to believe in physical causes despite the lack of evidence for them. This is little different from the dogmas of religion, only it is called "scientific rationalism" and therefore more acceptable to scientists even though it is no less unscientific.
edit on 1-8-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Only someone with an opened third eye can see if these are fakes or not.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here you go levitation explained...

Sorry not the best quality.

Hell of a trick, but that is all it is... a trick.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackHat

At a very young age my sister and I levitated in our room. We were both sitting crossed legged in our shared room. We were giggling and started floating in our crossed legged position. She hit her head on the ceiling and floated down. The house we lived in was by the side of creek and had a very weird tree we called the ladybug tree. Every spring millions of ladybug would cover the tree from top to bottom. Not sure if that had anything to do with our ability to float, but I always sensed it was a special place. It happened one time and one time only. Fast forward thirty some years later, my sister is a deeply religious person. I mentioned the floating incident to her and she wouldn't comment, but she wouldn't deny it either. We both knew what happened, we were not dreaming, not drugged, just two kids at the time. It was 100% real. It is one of those things you don't even care if anyone believes you because it did happen.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sankari

Yes we can. He is raised with a device concealed by his robes and the curtains behind him (notice how he moves very carefully into place, and sits down just as carefully in a very specific spot).

That is pure speculation on your part with no evidence to support it. How do you know the stage magician did not carry out his own investigation off-set?

originally posted by: [post=16463939]Sankari[/pos
The camera keeps cutting away at crucial moments and never gives us a full 360° pan around the monk. Even when he is 'levitating' we are not allowed to look behind him. The stage magician would have known exactly what was happening.

The stage magician was respecting the monk whilst he was in an altered state of consciousness. It would have been impolite to go looking behind curtains whilst the monk was levitating. Presumably, he checked out the possibility of cheating after the monk returned to the ground.

Very simple: take James Randi's $1 Million Paranormal Challenge. His conditions completely rule out the possibility of hoaxing. If anyone can beat Randi, I'll believe them.

That's nonsense. Randi's conditions never rule out hoaxing. They are deliberately made loose so that he can deny the money to the psychic by claiming (without evidence, of course) that he did the trick in some way that Randi had not thought of.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join