It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sister of Boston bombing suspect facing drug charge in New Jersey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Sister of Boston bombing suspect facing drug charge in New Jersey Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com

HACKENSACK, N.J. – A sister of the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects is facing a drug charge in New Jersey. Bella Tsarnaeva pleaded not guilty Tuesday to possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. Attorney Mario Blanch says Tsarnaeva was arrested in December when police responded to a domestic violence report at her Fairview, N.J., apartment. Her boyfriend, Ahmad Khalil, faces the same charge and also pleaded not guilty. Tsarnaeva has applied to a program that would enable her to av
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Tue May 28 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed from title Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So they want to let her get off with out a criminal record? Her brothers killed three people over drugs. And this woman's boy friend tried to run a cop over in last year. I will post that link in the next post on this story. But I think they need a little more investigation on these two. They are in the system now keep them there.

www.foxnews.com

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here is the story on the boy friend from last year. He should not be on the street now trying to run a cop over.

www.northjersey.com...

A Cliffside Park man has been charged with aggravated assault and eluding police after leading officers on a high-speed chase through Fairview on his ATV, authorities said. Ahmad D. Khalil Ahmad D. Khalil, 22, hopped onto the ATV and fled south on Fourth Street after an officer – responding to a call about a hit-and-run near Walker and Fourth streets – spotted him in the area Tuesday afternoon, according to a statement from the Fairview Police Department. Another Fairview officer ordered Khalil to stop, but the driver aimed the car at the detective and sped up, forcing the officer to jump out of the way, authorities said. A pursuit followed, but officers, after learning the driver’s identity, broke off the chase because of the high speed, police said. Khalil was arrested without incident a few hours later after he was found hiding in the bathroom of a business on Bergen Boulevard, according to the statement. Khalil was charged with fourth-degree aggravated assault of an officer by physical menace and a third-degree crime of eluding police with a motor vehicle, authorities said. He was released after posting a $25,000 bail. He was scheduled to appear at Fairview Municipal Court on Wednesday afternoon; the disposition of that hearing was not available.

I asked this question in the thread about the Boston Bombing suspect having killed his best friend and two others then leaving for Chechnya and then being warned by the Russians he was a terrorist. My question." What does it take to get on the FBI's radar as a terrorist?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I've heard of bad apples...but this family seems to be a whole orchard.

Talk about the bad seed theory, given form. Err.... Yeah...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

So they want to let her get off with out a criminal record? Her brothers killed three people over drugs.

www.foxnews.com

Whatt? Source? Ive never heard that it was over drugs.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

So they want to let her get off with out a criminal record? Her brothers killed three people over drugs.

www.foxnews.com

Neither have I, but I don't know how closely we are treading to t&c so this may not be a suitable topic. I'm confused to hell though how someone is saying the Boston incident is tied to illegal substances though??

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The man the FBI shot in Florida confessed to killing the three people in Boston with the older bomber. Then when they said they were going to arrest him he charged the FBI agent with a knife. He confessed that it was a robbery.

www.cbsnews.com...

A friend of Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev implicated himself and Tsarnaev in an unsolved triple homicide before authorities say he instigated a violent confrontation that resulted in his death early Wednesday morning, CBS News correspondent Bob Orr reported.

edit on 28-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

www.foxnews.com

That has to do with the 2011 "triple homicide" not the Boston Bombings. At least, from what I can gather.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It isn't. This is in connection with the recent "suspect" in Florida and the triple homicide they are linking him and one of the brothers to.

Are we not allowed to discuss anything "drug" related, even if it is a charge by the State?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Yes he killed his three friends and robbed them with the guy in Florida that was shot. At the same time the Russians were contacting the FBI and CIA saying the guy was a terrorist. Shortly afterwards he flew to Moscow then traveled to Chechnya where he got training. Then he returned to the US and planned the Boston Bombings.

Story about the triple murder robbery.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Right and that is where people, obviously, are getting confused at. This article pertains to those charges (which happens to be three victims) as opposed to the Boston bombing victims (which coincidentally is, three victims). I can see how they are getting confused.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by boncho

It isn't. This is in connection with the recent "suspect" in Florida and the triple homicide they are linking him and one of the brothers to.

Are we not allowed to discuss anything "drug" related, even if it is a charge by the State?

Depends on how the conversation strays. We used to have the liberty of discussing near everything in a separate forum but people weren't happen and shifted every thread that mentioned said things into childish frat house speak.

Now it's thin ice... The staff know how quickly threads deteriorate whenever the subject is based around something.

In any case, are there links posted to the other story this relates to?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by ownbestenemy

Yes he killed his three friends and robbed them with the guy in Florida that was shot. At the same time the Russians were contacting the FBI and CIA saying the guy was a terrorist. Shortly afterwards he flew to Moscow then traveled to Chechnya where he got training. Then he returned to the US and planned the Boston Bombings.

Story about the triple murder robbery.
en.wikipedia.org...

Damn, that's pretty interesting:

The Boston Globe, Boston Herald, and The Wall Street Journal reported that relatives of the victims believe that the killings took place on September 11: "a highly symbolic date for Islamic extremists: the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon".[1][4][5]

This is a whole new angle on the story.

Seems the Boston event gets deeper and stranger as you go.

Unfortunately, many of us missed all this while dealing with the ludicrous ideas of fake bombs and CGI being used in Boston.

Sad state of affairs when you spend all your time debunking nonsense when there is actually a meaty story out there to be uncovered. Or maybe that was the point of it all...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Roger and that is the OP to clarify. I made the connection mentally,...so you are right.

OP, How did you connect these?

ETA: You haven't heard of this? Yes, they are connecting a homicide spree to the bombers that occurred in 2011...September 2011. This recent information is in connection with that, not the bombing or planning (yet to be verified). A person in FBI custody last week was shot and killed regarding the homicides in 2011.
edit on 28-5-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And how about this that I posted in the other thread. This is the guy killed in Florida that helped the older bomber kill his best friend and two others and rob them of drugs.

Strange report from when he beat up the two guys at the mall on 5-4-2013. He fled the scene and two Sheriff deputies caught him fleeing in a white Mercedes. When being arrested he said the other cars following him were FBI. The sheriff deputy noted the people in those cars were talking on radios and had computer stands he could see through the front window. Seems strange that they would not have stopped the fight or stopped him from fleeing the scene if they were right there.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

The FBI does not seem to want to mess with these people but instead wants them to carry on with what they are planning and doing. It is very strange.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I realise that I'm gatecrashing the lynching party here, but I'm offended by the mindless assumption that the Tsarnaev brothers definitely committed the 2011 Waltham murders. If you're remotely informed about the case you'll be aware that there was no interest in either of the Tsarnaevs in relation to that case until after the Boston marathon bombing, when people naturally began to question if there was any link.

It's been claimed that there's been DNA evidence found linking the brothers to the murders. As usual, this is attributed to anonymous sources, more concerned with lining their pockets than with truth and facts, and unconcerned about prejudicing any future trials that might happen whether with facts or with lies. As you've said, Brendan Mess, in whose home the murders occurred, was a very close friend of Tamerlan Tsarnaev; it's hardly remarkable that someone's DNA is found in the home of their best friend. That initial DNA identification is likely to be based on mitochondrial DNA, which cannot distinguish between the brothers; just because neither can be ruled out doesn't mean both - or either - were involved. To blindly assume they were is naïve at best.

An alleged confession by Todashev, who died in rather questionable circumstances and with no actual record of the supposed confession, really isn't compelling evidence.

I'd also love to know how the symbolism of the murders being committed on 'the highly symbolic date for Islamic extremists' of 11 September ties in with them being drug related and allegedly a drug rip off - moreover, a drug rip off that involves leaving $5k and seven pounds of marijuana over and around the bodies? Do feel free to explain.
edit on 29-5-2013 by Brocade because: punctuation

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I've heard of bad apples...but this family seems to be a whole orchard...

Two murdering jihadi sons. Thieving jihadi mom. Daughter facing drug charges. Lovely bunch.
Who let these people come here on a political refugee status anyways? Bad call.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

Explain why he disappeared and never was seen again in the circle of friends. He never went to the funeral of his best friend. The circle of friends around Brandon Mess even brought this up with the police and they never bothered to question him even though he was being called out for being a terrorist by Russia. I can go on with even more. But I don't see the need to. The FBI was more interested in following him and going after bigger fish then to mess with him. At best. Just like the guy in Florida who was being watched by the FBI as he attacked two people in a parking lot and fled the scene only to have FBI follow him but never do anything. The police officer even put it in his report that the unmarked cars were there. Strange right. What is the FBI doing to prevent terrorism and crime? Seems they are only there to watch it.
edit on 29-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There are other equally plausible reasons why he might have distanced himself, for example if the murders were gang related or the result of a drug turf war and he was trying to minimise his apparent connection with the men.

The friends you say thought at the time it was him didn't, in fact they were sure it was someone else:

“At the time none of us would have thought it was Tam. It was just so emotional, and we thought we had someone else who had done it. Tam’s name wasn’t coming up at all,” said one of their mutual friends, who asked to be identified by his first name, Ray.

Now “a few of my friends, without even speaking about it beforehand, have all been thinking” that Tsarnaev could have been connected.

Source

You need to remember that the friends' new conviction that it was him is entirely because of the marathon bombing; completely understandable, but everything is now filtered through that including almost all the reports on the murders available.

Everything is focusing on Mess because of his relationship with Tamerlan, we hardly know anything about Weissman or Teken - they're barely mentioned in that article, for example. How do we know that one of them wasn't the main focus of the murders, rather than Mess? Answer: we don't, because no one's looking at that, just at the connection to the Tsarnaevs.

I'm not saying that neither of the brothers was involved, they absolutely could have been, what I'm objecting to is their involvement being presented as an indisputable fact when it most certainly isn't. It's lazy and unthinking.

I agree with your comments about the FBI's behaviour being concerning, to say the least.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I've heard of bad apples...but this family seems to be a whole orchard...

Two murdering jihadi sons. Thieving jihadi mom. Daughter facing drug charges. Lovely bunch.
Who let these people come here on a political refugee status anyways? Bad call.

Could be the Bush family going by that description

top topics

join