It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrants? Former Labour government sent search parties to bring imigrants to UK!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

No, its not mis-directed..... I know exactly what I see with my own eyes!

Did you read my Thread I linked? Entitled 'If The CLASH OF ALL CLASHES COMES?'

That's just one example.

Look... this World would be a much better place to live if there were no Fanatics in it... that's those on the Left and those on the right. That's those Religious Folk and those Far Right Fanatics!

If I had a Political Party, I would have at the top my list:

No Fanatical Muslims allowed.
No Far Rights allowed.
No Muslim Schools allowed.
No Jewish Schools allowed.
Maybe not even Christian Schools or any other Faith Schools.
No Mosques.
No Churches.
No Gay Marriages.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

These are my views.... If you don't want to chat to me anymore because of my views, than that's upto you but this is the only way I can see a brighter future on this planet or at least in the UK.

I think most people would be happy with this and my Party would gain loads of votes!

All of the above listed cause Separation, Division, Arguments, Fights and Wars.

All we need is Spirituality and Good people knowing what is right and wrong.
edit on 18-5-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Do you know what happens if UKIP gain votes?

LABOUR win the Election!

This is the LAST thing we need or want.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

i hope all who read this actually no what is going on in England were muslim groups target our vulnerable children in care homes ply them with drugs and sell them as sex slaves and the police fail to act due to offending muslims where in the police force they are forced to employ muslims and place them in high ranking positions just to pander to racial equality , i apologise if i rant i have always read topsecret but this is my first post as i have become a member after seeing one of my countryman beheaded in london i hope all americans reading this can pull back the veal of conspiracy to see what has happened and is happening in your mother land .
thanks just an englishmen who feels that england no longer exists for i am not allowed to call myself english in my own country

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazingbrian
reply to post by The0nlytruth

i hope all who read this actually no what is going on in England were muslim groups target our vulnerable children in care homes ply them with drugs and sell them as sex slaves and the police fail to act due to offending muslims where in the police force they are forced to employ muslims and place them in high ranking positions just to pander to racial equality , i apologise if i rant i have always read topsecret but this is my first post as i have become a member after seeing one of my countryman beheaded in london i hope all americans reading this can pull back the veal of conspiracy to see what has happened and is happening in your mother land .
thanks just an englishmen who feels that england no longer exists for i am not allowed to call myself english in my own country

Several points, seeing as you seem to like painting with a broad brush, there have several high profile abuse cases, are all white middle aged men also predatory paedophiles?

If police don't want to offend Muslims why have groups like you describe been prosecuted and jailed, and why have the police just shot two Muslims in London this week?

Can you prove that any non white Christian police officers were promoted due to reasons other than merit?

Where are you not allowed to call yourself English? It's on every official document I've ever filled in. You cannot have missed all the St George flags when the footy is on. That is just a flat out lie designed to stir up resentment and it's balls.

Your first post was stupid, reactionary garbage, try harder next ime.

edit on 26-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join