It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hazelnut rolled wafers. Secret plan to make addicts out of North Americans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Or just a delicious snack that might put 20lbs on my fat ass?

I'm going with the latter. Yep, these things taste amazing. I suggest a milky coffee or tea to wash them down with.

www.pepperidgefarm.com...

These things taste amazing. If you resemble a cancer patient due to a high metabolism, or perhaps you just want to add another roll to the lazy North American fat which keeps you warm in the winter and can double as an emergency food supply if the world ran out of food, this is totally for you!

The best part, is theres so many preservatives they will taste fresh for centuries to come. I don't know how you can find a sweet snack more appealing? Unless you're a Twinkie™ junkie, in which, I bid you adieu. I don't roll with the Twinkie™ crowd.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

ooo i know these things, although i never tasted the pepperidge farms brand, however they do taste soo good

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Unless you're a Twinkie™ junkie, in which, I bid you adieu. I don't roll with the Twinkie™ crowd.

indeed, those things are highly addictive
and will fatten asses despite their near incorporeality
excuse me for doing a boncho, but i feel at pains to point out an error you've made regarding Twinkies:

A trademark may be designated by the following symbols:

™ (the "trademark symbol", which is the letters "TM", for an unregistered trademark, a mark used to promote or brand goods)
℠ (which is the letters "SM" in superscript, for an unregistered service mark, a mark used to promote or brand services)
® (the letter "R" surrounded by a circle, for a registered trademark)
en.wikipedia.org...

that should be Twinkie®

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
They are the best...but I only treat myself and the family to those during Christmastime.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You should've posted a warning in thread title. I gained 5 pound just looking at the picture. And yes I made the mistake of buying a can once. I thought it would last a month, it lasted 2 days.

top topics

join