It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another' drunk #2 stroll memoir..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Another walk home..alone...drunk ...
May 13/13

Look at where we are..

You thought too bring the peace that may. .
Seldom with what your feeling's. ...stand aside your wall(s)... Yet the force relinquished passing, will test your uniqueness too harnesses, what builds around you. Make due what you pretrail for tomorrow, for it holds the force for continuum.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

Yes.

Thank you for the reminder I understand and resonate within the universe we all dooooo

See you on the other side

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
mind altering substances.

I mean alcohol.

I have to rely on sleep deprivation now to get goofy. not that I need help to get goofy.

pondering the meaning of life, with a brain full of grease... oh those were the days.. I remember them like they were 7 months ago.. Oo

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

Im waiting for the Drunk crawl story it will be the next level of seeking wisdom

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Im here- Glad too see those whom are aware

One Massive headache awaking-

Didn't take much too get the hang-over off -- a cup of water my own crystal elixir fixed my dehydration right away.

I was walking home from the the dance club-- You know it was really cold out last i remember..
Danced a little.. Trying to keep myself at bay- the mind-set of fun, carelessness.. celebration... but.....
I don't know - you can pick me out from a brick in the crowed -- not that i dress off or anything... just my vibrations i give off...

A mass energy in the club...(mentally, and physically) Emotional Sorrow... Needs.. Feeling sorry for those around me -- lights are flashing around me..
the bass is pumping...
College and alike around... the regulars...

Even as much as i try and mend my mind around "Having a good time" and thats it... it still just blows my head getting drunk observing the human interaction around me -- its likei can lift out of my mind and feelings and just bring-too anyone's point of views... in there shoes-- in a way... Im not saying im Physic. or anything.. but an attuned awareness pays off -- only for me mostly... Because sometimes i scare people off being in there head too much....

Naturally-- Its all what i say and how i say which even being aware myself what i had said back too them.. making them turn red and just frozen in there stance....

In that detail- It gets awkward for the other person --

I guess Theres much other weight then in the background beyond self... myself, i say that by my all needs.. that something more is weighing --

being an advancement off here.. Or survival...

top topics

join