It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man behind the curtain flaming the IRS and smoke screening Benghazi, the great and powerful O

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Now I understand the hows and whys of media coverage of Bengazi and the Friday bury of the IRS scandal. The ABC top exec is closely related to a top white house official. Makes me wonder who at the other networks is under the thumb?

When O said "don't look for tyranny", top journalists should have thought. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Now O is saying "There is no there there" whilst pulling levers making flames at low level IRS agents, and making a smokescreen for the lies O told the American people over Benghazi. Remember, O kept lying to the American people after he admits to knowing the truth on the View and other programs.

Shame on the mainstream media for perpetuating and burying lies and keeping the myth of the great and powerful O.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Remember: The IRS is part of the executive branch

Remember: The president is head of the executive branch

Remember: The president appoints leaders of the IRS

Remember: A while ago the president stated publically that he wished he could use the IRS exactly this way.

Who is brave enough to look behind the curtain, certainly not our cowardly mainstream press.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

"Don't look for tyranny"

while I keep copies of every phone call and email of every american in the entire US,

(Don't believe it? Check it out for yourself, it has now been admitted)

while I openly lie to you on TV shows that don't count as news and saying that I told you the truth days earlier on real news,

while I make sure the financial lives of those who disagree with me are made a living hell
("There is no there, there")

it wasn't me

the head of the IRS is a Democrat and I openly lie that Bush and the RNC were responsible for this IRS official

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, he isn't controlling anything.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Now watch as this post disappears because it was pushed off the main page by ridiculous posts to make it disappear within minutes of posting.

Puff, up in smoke as the lever is pulled.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
My hope is that the 140 million americans that file income tax will use this to justify their non-compliance. This will be the last year that I file.

No heads will ever roll over Bengazi-gate.. No heads will roll over this IRS issue, save the "low level" colleagues allegedly responsible. If nothing else, it should be a wake-up call to the americans that non-compliance in vast numbers is the only way to beat this totalitarian regime...

When the freaking IRS requests my health information, they will subsequently lose my cooperation in reporting my income. If we don't do this en masse, we will never be heard. I have drawn my line in the sand.

I don't care about my health... I am all about quality over quantity... I cannot enjoy the spoils of living whilst simultaneously worrying about my cholesterol numbers.... If my ideology leads me to an early grave, the sooner the better..... I will not have my employer or my government telling me how to live my life, and anybody who complies with their mandates is nutless, and undeserving of the very air they breath.

Props to the OP for trying to shed light.. Sad that the masses prefer darkness...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

These actions make Watergate look like chump change, yet no way the MSM or American public is going to call O on it.... *sigh*

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

"CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, both of them have siblings that not only work at the White House, that not only work for President Obama, but they work at the NSC on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi."

Let's also show you why CNN did not go very far in covering these hearings because the CNN deputy bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is married to Hillary Clinton’s deputy, Tom Nides. For the record, Ben Sherwood's sister, Dr. Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, is the Special Assistant to Barack Obama.

Virginia Moseley's husband, Tom Nides, is the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources.

Source

Hope this helps answer your question.

top topics

join