It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 shot, including 10yo child during Mother's Day parade in New Orleans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

12 shot, including 10yo child during Mother's Day parade in New Orleans

rt.com

Twelve people are being treated for gunshot wounds following a shootout at a second line parade on Mother’s Day in New Orleans. The youngest victim in the surprise attack was 10 years old, according to a local resident.

Over 300 people were participating in the residential festival, on Frenchmen Street, in the east of the city, when several shots were fired. The incident occurred around 2pm local time on Sunday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Nine people were immediately taken to University Hospital by emergency responders, eight of whom had gunshot wounds, according to local channel WWLTV. One more was injured in an attempt to escape from the shooting.

No fatalities have been confirmed, but four are in a critical condition.

Police confirmed the number of casualties stood at 12 following some discrepancies in initial hospital reports, suggesting that between five and 11 may have been injured.

“The shots just started ringing out, and everybody just started running, and the next thing I heard, 10-15 people got shot,” one witness told local station WDSU.

Police believe three suspects were responsible for the gunfire, who were seen fleeing towards Claiborne Avenue. A door-to-door search is being conducted in the hopes of tracing one or more of them.

“The parade was only about two or three blocks long, and when the end of the second line was at the corner of Villere and Frenchmen, shots rang out – maybe two different types of weapons,” NOPD Superintendent Ronald Serpas told WDSU.

Another week, another shooting, this is terrible, but if by now you still believe there is no hidden agenda then u'l never will.

This has got to be like what the 3rd week in a row a public shooting has taken place? They are coming for your guns.

You know how people are always saying DHS is at War with the US citizen. Well if this continues people will beg for armored vehicles on the streets.

Shrugs... Sad news.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There's that news story to take the attention off of Benghazi!

Staged or not, focus on this and forget the testimony stating Mr. President denied the folks at the embassy assistance!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
During a "DRILL", once again.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is becoming painfully obvious. Really, its like how can we shock the citizens even more.
A mass shooting at mothers day. Terrible.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Hi...there is already a thread on this...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
yeah; posted on the exact time, i'l leave this then. If we want to get technical; this thread was posted 2 seconds later

edit on 12-5-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh...never mind.

edit on 12-5-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Interesting story. sorry the thread was dumped on by a "there's already a thread on this" troll.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Senduko

Interesting story. sorry the thread was dumped on by a "there's already a thread on this" troll.

I think that this is an interesting story too...and by the way pointing out that there was an earlier thread on this...is not being a troll.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbeardo42

o the mind boggles at that one ??

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
it is gang related shooting that happen all the time. Only this time it was on mothers day en-route parade of mostly black participants. it was like it says,"a rolling block party". possibly drugs were sold by rival gangs in an area of anther gang.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Do you have a source for this? At all? Or is this attempted meme creation?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

i guess its a matter of opinion. Especially when there is a mere 2 second difference in posting.

just another line of comment to try to add something in to the thread....like this:

Man, a 10 year old? Whatever is going on seems to be contrived, and is now hitting home by hitting the kids.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

i guess its a matter of opinion. Especially when there is a mere 2 second difference in posting.

just another line of comment to try to add something in to the thread....like this:

Man, a 10 year old? Whatever is going on seems to be contrived, and is now hitting home by hitting the kids.

The author of this thread created hers at 2:43pm...

The thread I linked was created at 1:20pm..www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is not a 2 second difference.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I'm looking the interwebs for this info, IF indeed there was a planned drill today, would that strike the skeptics as odd?
Although i'm a google wizard I have no idea where to look for drill schedules.

To answer those who ridicule the people who think false flag, remember this shooting and look in the near future for bills to pass because of shootings like these.

link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Do you have a source for this? At all? Or is this attempted meme creation?

I was wondering the same thing. Not that it would surprise me, but rather because it would be nearly definitive proof that something is up. What that something is.....a whole 'nuther question. Regardless, I would be interested to see some proof, or at least evidence of, there being a drill going on at the time.

link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

caledonia is the nicest person in the world. be nice or you'll have me to deal with.
: I

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

OK, so i was incorrect by taking prior information as true. That is not really the point.

But like i have said, i believe privately, no biggie. Not intended to be rude. I am not accustomed to using the word "troll" in only a negative way, again for reasons I already mentioned privately to you.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

caledonia is the nicest person in the world. be nice or you'll have me to deal with.
: I

ooops.....

LOL, its cool. At least IMO.

<<   2 >>

join