It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind North Korea and US Provocation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The hidden provocation against North Korea

I received an A in class for this presentation, it is my sincerest hopes, that this video will help to illustrate who is really behind the provocations we been hearing about in the media.

The Treaty of Westphalia established in 1648, geopolitical lines and the nation-state rights of sovereignty. Sovereignty stems from the recognition that individual citizens are capable of self-governance and adhere to social contracts for mutual benefit. Our tax dollars fund terrorism, preemptive actions and provocation.

Tell me whatcha think.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Op let me embed your video.

Now to me all this is really just a very good montage of various news stories about the increasing tensions in the Korean peninsular

Its far from being “the truth behind north Korea” it’s just a mash of news stories.

It would be very good as a quick summary of the events that have taken place in the last few weeks, but its nothing more than that.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
and the music choice sucks, and too loud

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth

Perhaps a little loud-- agreed. Did not suck, though.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth

No offense, but comments like yours annoy me to no end.

The point of the video is information, it is not a music video. So why not comment on the actual information it is attempting to relay?

I did not think it was too loud at all, so perhaps you might consider this far out concept like.... turning down your speakers

OP, not a bad a video although I think it is mislabeled. It is not really examples of provocation, but excellent examples of propaganda and preparation.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I want that professor if he's giving out A's for stuff like this.

Kool deal

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thank you folks for fighting on behalf of my video! I appreciate your recognition, and figured where better to show the work I am doing in my own life than the place that has helped me in countless ways both personally and academically, ATS. The music wasn't the focus, but I understand if it could be distracting.

The video more or less was used to catch people up to speed, so I could give my presentation. Utilitarianism expects a certain level of competency and tolerance required in in order for a truth to be understood. This was just the start of my presentation. After the video I ventured into the Treaty of Westphalia in 1648, the powers of Congress as defined by the Constitution (article 1 section 8), George Washington's farewell address, Dwight D. Eisenhower's Military-Industrial Complex Speech and finally The War Powers Act.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The current provocation in Korea goes back to World War 2, both sides have paid a heavy price with a lot of hate, anger and resentment that war produces. There are a lot of similarities with what happened in Germany and the Berlin Wall. In this case many countries where taken by surprise as the wall finally came down, it was as if the international community just gave up on Germany and left it in the too hard basket. Without any foreign agendas interfering with the reunification effort it appears that it help Germany a lot to get back together.

Unfortunately for Korea this is not the case as it is still undergoing quite active international negotiations. There has been times in the past that strong progress towards reunification was being made, but with the US applying trade sanctions it messed it all up and put the North on the path to developing nuclear capabilities as it came under threat of the 'axis of evil'.

new topics

top topics

join