It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerians & Reptilians: The Bigger Picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So, some people on these forums have probably encountered reptilians.
However, there is one thing above the reptilians themselves and we can find the answer to this in sumerian literature.

At this moment in time the reptilians are actually being controlled by 'enlil'. Enlil is the evil brother of enki.

I know this for a fact because I have seen him myself with my very own eyes. You could call me the opposite of him (whether you like to believe it or not, I don't #ing care really...).

What is the opposite of enlil? It’s enki. I am enki. You probably won’t believe it anyways but please read on to grasp the bigger picture and get a better understanding of many things in the world and why I am enki.

It has been stated on several places throughout this forum that the time has come for the elite ( which are basically all of them #ing filthy reptilian scum ) to leave this earth of which many of them are celebrities.

If you know about the sumerian literature, you will know that enlil has a brother ( enki). The elite know he has arrived on this earth to get rid of them.
Elites are useless eaters, ALL OF THEM. Good for nothing #ing scumbags is what the elite are. Every last one of them.

If you have read sumerian literature you would also know that there are other annunaki ( or just call them demigods, w/e floats your boat). Many of these demigods/annunaki have been deceived and are now part of either the occult or in one way or another on enlil’s side.

The way they have done this is by using “scenario’s “ to get them on their side or make them sign a contract. They have also done this with many igigi/fallen angels… they have been really successful with this because the reptilian scumbags have lived for 10.000 years.

Enki (me) is really pissed off that the elite (or reptilian, useless eating scumbags) have been deceiving the whole world into believing he is evil.

Enki = Satan/Lucifer... whatever you want to call him… also known as various gods that have been here throughout the ages... one of them for instance Zoroaster. I am myself of persian decent ( please don't call me iranian, it is a #ing disgrace to my race ... #ing arabs invaded us). That’s why I am giving the example of Zoroaster… but if you want more examples just look up any benevolent god that was working in favor mankind. (Oh, by the way jesus was a #ing reptilian… and had himself surrounded by rich folk’… why would that be??)

The Occult have turned my entire village against me calling me the “anti-christ” for basically 19 years. Well, basically the anti-christ is the good guy because you should read many parts of the bible in reverse ( not all, but many..). They have used this in turn to put up all of the people in my village against me and my parents don’t even know I am enki/a demigod/antichrist..

It is my understanding that david icke himself does not know about this and that the reptilians themselves are actually being controlled (Yes, they are #ing useless eating slaves themselves) by enlil as I have said before.

The organization that backs up enlil and the elite (mainly consisting of reptilians) is “the occult”. Yes I am talking about the biggest useless eaters humanity has known. The occult. Did you know for a fact that the very first Rothschild was against the occult? Well, sir, you most likely did not. It is his peasant children that turned against him. The first and most important Rothschild was against the #ing filth calling themselves “the occult”.

To make matters even worse I am going to tell you that enlil has been deceiving these groups in turn. There are many more secret organizations other than the occult but in the end they are all being controlled by that pesky brother of mine called “enlil”. It is a pyramid scheme. There is no “illuminati” it is all “The Useless Eaters Club (Occult)”. It would be most suited for all of us to refer to the occult from now on as the useless eaters club.

He is in turn, although I do not know this for a fact, being controlled by his father “Anu”. I can’t back any of these claims up with any evidence whatsoever and I do not care if you believe me. Those who know will know, those who won’t will just remain sheeple as long as they like.

If you have read Sumerian literature ( to be frankly honest, I haven’t really read it myself aside from the lost book of enki and excerpts posted by users on various sites) you will know that there is such a thing as the “Igigi”. Who are supposed to be on enki’s side… well not really, but they are supposed to be on the good side. Well they betrayed him. And they are also being useless while eating and sleeping with earth’s women.

Enki (me) has been deceived all his life. I am now 21 years old and after digging through many memories I am certain I am enki. I can’t back this up with any proof and I am not going to give you any pictures nor my name (although I am practically famous among these celebrities/occult/elites.. or otherwhise known as “useless eaters”) . All I know is that in the foreseeable future things will change in the world and we have been noticing it already.
To go on about “The Useless Eaters Club (Occult)” , it has many different types of “species” as you would call them.

The occult has within their ranks: Reptilians, Igigi and Greys and of course normal humans, although you cannot really call them normal humans because they are a bunch of soulless pieces of #.

All these are under the command of the one named enlil. Me (enki) can actually control the whole matrix but they have been trying to deceive me, my entire life into believing I am either something different or belong to them. They have failed. I will tell you this, the useless-eating peasants calling themselves “elite” or “occult” will be sorry for ever having set foot onto the earth. The same goes for those #stains calling themselves reptilian.

Now, you will most likely think I am just a random guy pissed off (I am really drunk right now to be honest) and just putting out random #, but all of what I am saying is 100% true. Some people will believe me 100% and some will think I am some crazy psycho lunatic.

All I want to tell you is, me (enki) am on the side of humanity. But I am not on the side of all human beings. I am only with the humans that are either spiritual or engineers ( yes I like engineers but many of them are amongst the occult) but also many human beings that have chosen the good paths throughout their lives. I do not care for the elite nor any of their slaves, I #ing hate reptilians and want to drink their blood.

As a last thing I want to say # the useless eating club that calls itself “The Occult”.
Oh, also, there will be many disinfo agents posting in this thread most likely because my whole future has been predicted by these reptilian scum. Yes they can also do this. They can predict your #ing future. They are good for nothing pussies. I wouldn’t be surprised if they roll around in their own excrement all day long.

Why did I post this?
1) I am drunk
2) I have been digging through my memories for the past ~45 days to get everything back up and I am now 100% sure I am enki. No I have not been mind controlled in any way or form. I am certain I am enki. Or Lucifer or Satan. Whatever you want to call me.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Man oh man I can't wait for the comments to start pouring in, I'll go make myself a bowl of popcorn in the mean-time.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wake a doodle. Stop Drinking and drugs!
edit on 10-5-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by longtimelurkerr

wow. your name sums up how you should proceed with this website in the future.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tennisdawg

wow. your name sums up how you should proceed with this website in the future.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts. Were you drinking absynth, because the green things you saw weren't reptilians, it was the absynth fairy. Or gazoo from the flinstones.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
No questions whatsoever? If the only thing is some random people babbling around I do not care about you guys, really. I know that 90% won't believe me. I am only here for the real truth-seekers amongst us, not the sheep.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

How about less talking an more action....

Maybe.... just maybe.... if you got off you @$$ and started doing something, instead of claiming... we would see you on the news as the Anti-Christ.... and be like.... HEY.... I know that guy.... he posted on ATS.... drunk.

Seriously though.... you make your brother out to be this untouchable super god ... and yourself as the village drunk.... MAN UP!!! AND GET TO WORK!!!

edit on 10-5-2013 by FORMe2p00p0n because: Even YOU Poop

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

For someone who believes they can "control the whole matrix", can you post a video of yourself levitating a good 10 feet off the ground, oh powerful Enki? Seems that would be an easy request. Does that qualify as a question?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Clearly, the original poster has just read Sitchin's books for the first time. I am a fan of Sitchin as well, but his theories (not verified as facts) have clearly been interpreted as 'past life' memories for the original poster.

It truly is a reflection of an unstable personality combining with life altering dogmas such as Sitchin's.

This is no different than the dozens of people every year who claim to be Jesus, Satan, etc.

I guess once Enki became a household name, this was bound to happen. I thought the OP was a troll at first, but that is one extensive back story for a troll. Well researched, although completely delusional. You seriously may need to seek assistance from mental health personnel, and I mean that in a non-derogatory way. Sometimes people need help to find reality again. Its nothing to be ashamed of.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by longtimelurkerr
No questions whatsoever? If the only thing is some random people babbling around I do not care about you guys, really. I know that 90% won't believe me. I am only here for the real truth-seekers amongst us, not the sheep.

Okay, fine. I'll bite the hook, and let you play reeling me in a bit.

You state that you are the Sumerian archetype Enki. So my questions are this: Were you born who you are? Or did you manifest into what you have become? What was the process that led you to the realization that you are this archetype made into flesh?

Cirque

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Doesn't Brotherhood of the Snake mean anything to you?

The Serpent being Enki.

Besides Enlil/Enki are 2 agendas of the same god.

Also they represent the universe. Ra is the one who is in control of the physical world.

Son of Ea Lord of the Malkuth.
edit on 10-5-2013 by metalholic because: Because even you will feed the worms!

edit on 10-5-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Why did you come only 21 years ago?

Didn't you still care after the flood?

Trident.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If you truly are Enki, whom is described as the architect/creator of the homosapien, why would would you reincarnate into a being that you created as inferior (limited thinking slave)?

It would be the equivalent of a man living in the 1800's deciding that he would reincarnate as the mule that plows his wheat fields.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You know what you just wrote was complete and utter trollop.

Absolute bollox.

The only thing you should take from this, is why the # would you do it?
edit on 10-5-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
lol.

Reptilians are known as the Naga. They are spirits of varying levels of consciousness.
You are likely not Enki, my friend, though you may experience part of his memories by virtue of your DNA, or perhaps you are a shard of the Greater Crystal/Oversoul - though I should not tell you that you are not whom you claim to be, but encourage you to remain critical of your own thought processes. I have watched as more than a few people have made claim to Enki, to God of the Universe, to being Quetzalcoatl (sorry folks, my cat is the reincarnation of Thoth. lol) - we are a product of Enki's genetics, and thus have a direct connection to the Akashic and He himself, once the Spirit within the vessel matures in its awareness.

Good luck- the times are at hand.
edit on 10-5-2013 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Damn this thread died out pretty quick, I guess Enki must have passed out..

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustynailsK
Damn this thread died out pretty quick, I guess Enki must have passed out..

YEAH DUDE!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
When you say you're drunk while writing this, you lost any kind of remote credibility in my book.
Nice rambling story though. I give you credit for writing something readable while you're WUI (Writing under the influence).

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

nanu nanu

can you tell me what the "scumbag/elite" do all day on this planet? are the humans life stock and amusement for the pesky warlords that controls us? XD

what do you think about royal families?

please reply

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well, I was going to ask about the not so normal humans, as opposed to he normal soul-less ones, but that was answered later in the post.

I've never been considered "normal". Thank the gods for that!

If your Persian (or still living there) you're in a much different time zone, so maybe you've checked out for the night. It's about 4:30 am in Tehran, so give or take a couple of hours where you are.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join