It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guinness World Records: What Would You Do???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hi, Toast here...seeing all this doom and gloom on the front page gets me down, so I have a fun thread for all ATSers.

If you are familiar with Guinness World Records, you probably know all the weird and incredible stuff us human beings are capable of, so I ask all members, what record would you attempt/break?

It can be original or breaking a current standing record. I, for example, am trying to make the world's smallest paper crane folded by hand.

I had a few prototypes, but they got tossed away
but I am working on more.

So show off your stuff, my fellow conspiracy buffs!

regards, Toastman.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
kill the most banksters in a single day? oh one can dream...

I would eat the most gold nuggets as long as I get to poop them out and keep them after!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Gazrok = greatest number of posts on a conspiracy board.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Actually unless the record has been broken my family is listed in the book. When the kids were young they were in Girl Scouts and we participated in the world's largest "friendship circle". The kids, me, my hubby and my late mother inlaw were in it, and it was filmed and confirmed by Guinness officials via helicopter and people on the ground. It was done at Astroworld (now gone) in Houston, TX during Scout Day when the park was only open to scouts and their families. I used to have a copy of the Guinness magazine with a full roster of the participants but it has disappeared somewhere in storage. Maybe lame to some but the kids loved it!

new topics

top topics

join