It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul teaches America about the 2nd Amendment 1989

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here is a video of Ron Paul from 1989 teaching the American people about the 2nd amendment. He pretty much touches on all the logical points that we hear today. The guy stands his ground, that's for sure.. He has been saying the same thing forever, and nobody listens..

What can I say, the guy knows what he's talking about.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What a worthless Congressman.

Good points in the video and I agree with them but he was still a waste of space in the legislature.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Ron Paul was THE ONLY GOOD MAN in congress.

The waste of space was you refer to was EVERY OTHER MEMBER of congress.

A single, lone, honest voice in a sea of liars......and YOU troll THAT??

I am amazed and saddened....good luck to you

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

I have to agree with Hopechest here, Paul (and his son) are a complete waste of time.

All they do, is tell you whatever you want to hear, so that you give them campaign funding. He only runs for president because it's a cash cow, he knows there's no hope in hell of him ever getting elected, but he runs for the office because it's easy money for him. '

If he were truly honest, he would refund all unused campaign contributions, but he doesn't. Why? Cause that's millions of dollars he can put in his pocket.

Nice racket if you can get it I guess, just side with the lunatic internet fringe, become a internet icon, get tons of money from people with no real clue about politics, and laugh all the way to the bank with idiots money.

top topics

join