It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get free or emergency electricity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I wanted to post this for all those ATS preppers and those that are interested in this sort of thing...I personally have not tried this so I can not say that it works or not...If someone who checks this out and knows that it does work feel free to post your results...mods-n-hacks.wonderhowto.com...
edit on (5/8/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)
when you go to the site click the one that says how to use your phone jack for electricity.
edit on (5/8/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Your link isn't working, I think what you're looking for is this:

Link here

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Did you ever look at your local lamp posts? Oh, those are running on electricity, too? Lookylook..

No, this is way beyond stupid. Even illegal. And dangerous. As an engineer, I wouldn't recommend using such homemade powersources, as there are dangers to the untrained amateur trying to tap into public energy systems.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

OP, nothing intended against you at all. Your posting a concept, that I understand.

This is wrong! Yes it can be done, but still it is wrong. The entire emergency phone system runs on batteries when power is out due to storms, hurricanes etc. Drawing (stealing) in this way is just "I want something for nothing cause I am a self absorbed twit."

If you want free power of this magnitude, hook a small generator to a bicycle. Pedal! Free power, get fit and take some responsibility for your actions. Get fit some more! Do you good!

P

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Here's a vid showing a simple rig for charging batteries. (around 53v)

I know it is illegal to tamper with electricity meters to extract free electricity, but from what I can see in this video the phone line has not been tampered with as your own rig simply plugs into the phone socket.
edit on 8-5-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Like I've said before..... Why does ATS attract this sort of stuff?

Is ATS a magnet for the insane?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

If your in a storm, your injured and the phone lines are down because idiotic self serving peanuts have run down the emergency batteries, you can remember that video as you die slowly. Just think, you could have lived if some people had understood how life threatening this can be.

P

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

no its a magnet for insomniacs...lol...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

dang dude I was just posting this as an interesting web site....you sound like your the electricity nazi...lighten up

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Thanks for running me through my own personal death scinario.
cool!

Those batteries will have a backup generator. Stop worrying, that's what "they" want.

edit on 8-5-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

uhhhh.....

Have you ever taken a look at the phonelines connected to that jack? If you want to burn your house down in a hurry, start cramming stuff onto your phone lines miniscule power circuit.

Seriously, mods, you should be removing this. What's next? How to build a pressure cooker bomb to "protect you from the government"?

This should not be posted here, because sadly, people will do this, and they won't wait for an emergency to do it.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I read this on instructables, years ago.

You used to be able to buy lights that plug into the phone jack, designed on this principle - albeit from china lol. No 'hacking' the electricities and causing world ending phone outages, necessary.

Having said that, doesn't work in Aus.
or at least they were watching me when I tried and they turned the phone juice off when I got my multimeter out.

Personally, I'd use the free power from the phone jack to charge my mobile phone. Oo

But wait, just think of the trees

www.mnn.com...

edit on 8-5-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
This is wrong! Yes it can be done, but still it is wrong. The entire emergency phone system runs on batteries when power is out due to storms, hurricanes etc. Drawing (stealing) in this way is just "I want something for nothing cause I am a self absorbed twit."

Why is it wrong? Also how is it theft? Try as I may, I can find no legal statutes on the matter to back up your claim that it is either wrong or theft. Care to elaborate?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
just google nathan stubblefield this guy drew power from the earth long before tesla

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well there are a few things to get or make:

Friction heater that gets up to 300F @ 100 watts of power

Building my friction heater

or the one that uses the one block of wood for over a month. Its cavitation or cold fusion, as explained in this: (first 8 minutes shows real cases of this, ie star in a jar, and the pistol shrimp!)

Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 1

Now, what I'm going to do when we move and get going on building a few things, in the next while, is put these in small shed or basement room, with rows and rows of small stirling engines. They run off of low heat. Want to experiment with creating offgrid heat and water, and electricity via, stirling engines. There are other things that convert heat into energy, so its nice to try a variety of things as low cost as possible, and not keep all eggs in one basket.

How to Make Stirling Engine - Single Cylinder Tomato Can (Homemade/DIY)

5 Cylinder Stirling Engine

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It depends on rain or climate alot. But fresnel lenses and parabolic mirrors, homemade pop can solar panels or other solar panels, and a variety of other techniques.

I really like these guys alot, their videos are wonderful:

www.youtube.com...

I made a thread on them.

So, I keep thinking, the batteries are great, and add to that some earth batteries or keep vineagar, salt and create salt batteries, then other things to get the juice going so to speak, and possibly fire off a friction heater or two or three, and convert it.

I'd like to get a diesel generator, that can run on peanut oil, scraps, homemade sauce, but I also think something that can run on methane, and using corn, industrial hemp, what not, to help create fuel to run a generator might be a good alternative too.

But I'd like to have rows of stirling engines each turnign out 300 w, so you can create 5 kw an hour if needed. That is having power.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If you watch the video by Jason Verbelli with the first 8 minutes revealing the whole rest of the video in 2 snapshots, 1 the University in California's "star in a jar" and the second similar, a pistol shrimp snapping shut its claw, which errupts a shotgun sound that creates a sound/sine or hz, that causes cold fusion or implosion. In a bubble in both cases, the temperatures reach the sun's corona.

Note the sun's corona is not the sun, nor is the bubble the shrimp's claw.......the shrimps claw is cold, so what is the sun? Electric Universe theory, as above, so below.

The most important details here, the star in a jar, ANd the pistol shrimp show overunity is real, or rather, implosive cold fusion (not our explosive stuff). Obviously the shrimps energy did not equal the star heat.

What is actually occurring is that atomic molecules, lets say protons, are clustered in harmonic ways, (ie not a chaotic universe, but a musical one, harmony, like unto like, arrangements that work in a multi poled way), and then you send a friction or discordant sound wave, or some disruption of the harmony through (I think this is what they're doing) and introduce a change that causes implosion or a release of atomic energy, ie the sun's corona.

Friction heaters seem to be another example of this.

edit on 8-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't think we humans understand electricity like we seem to think we do.

new topics

top topics

join