It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planed event or just a crazy dream *Face Palm Insertion*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well where do I start

Hey my name is Psi.

I tend to meditate a lot and it helps me focus a bit more when I dream. Not sure why it works ?!?! However, I guess it helps remember a bit more then the usual 5% when I wake up.

I awoke standing holding a wrench and a screwdriver in some sort of confined space, an old man roughly 40 - 45 year's old asked "John are you alright ?" I just said "Yeh, I am fine just haven't been sleeping well". Roughly 5 - 10 minutes later I heard an explosion somewhere behind me. I am not quiet sure on the origin but it was 1 level below us, that is when a red light turned on and an alarm was going off.

I was confused and then saw these 2 guys running off into the direction where the explosion originated in diving suits. The suits were Grey and had black stripes on several parts, there was a tool belt, with a flash light, some basic tools, something small that looked like a miniature blow torch, they had snorkels and a diving mask and some other tools which I really do not know what they were.

When the old man and me turned around to run, I felt being pushed away and all of a sudden was watching the same 2 divers that ran past us. They were shoulder high in water, 1 of them dived while the other was talking over a radio to a captain. Once the diver came up he told the other man to inform the captain that the hull was breached by some sort of explosive. They then got out of the water and sealed the several doors to the section of the flooding area.

This is when I got pushed back and I was running with the old man climbing stairs to get to the top, I heard the water rushing and a 1 of the divers was running screaming his lungs off to seal the doors. Once the doors were sealed we made it to the bridge, it was cold and I began to wonder where we were in the world. Somehow it felt like near Alaska or Canada as we were wondering what to do next, I heard the captain screaming "Come on you peace of tin can you can make it !!". There was land roughly 100m from us as we got closer I heard the captain scream again "The breaks are off you better hold onto something".

The vessel began to rip through the coast ice covered water, while the vessel was taking on more water we were low enough to jump off. Even though the old man suggested it to tell you the truth it was an insane idea and I was not liking where it was going. We were about to plow onto land the ship began to rise out of the water, and tilting to the right.

The old man grabbed me by the jacket and threw me over, thankfully it was not a death landing. I dislocated my shoulder, broke 3 fingers on my right hand. As I got up I saw the ship on the side and the blades were still spinning. Then one of the blades began to get lower to the ground and as soon as it made contact, the bloody thing flew off to the side. That is when I saw the old man he wasn't too torn up he was bleeding a bit from his head but seemed fine. I then heard him scream "Run ! Get away from the ship !" that is when I heard a small explosion again and began running.

Roughly after 10 - 15 meters distance traveled while trying to run with a messed up right hand I was pushed to the ground by a massive explosion. I blacked out and I awoke to the old man slapping my face gently saying "Not yet kid you still young". He then helped me get up and I asked if there was anyone alive he said that it was doubtful and that we were lucky to get away like this. I then saw a pool of what looked like oil seeping into the water, some of it was on fire on the rocky shore.

We saw a cabin in the distance and there was a man running to us, he looked very native American and had a first aid kit with him. However, I blacked out again and woke up in a car it was a white, one of those construction based vehicles. We then heard a chopper over us and a gun went off hitting road in front of us the old man quickly pulled over. We were then taken by the chopper crew out of the car and to a base, once we arrived at the base we were questioned.

That is all I remember and that is when I woke up.

I tend to have strange dreams and I'm not sure if it is a warning for some sort of crazy event or not. However, what I can say is that it was very confusing.

edit on 7-5-2013 by PsiOpSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Don't know what to make of your dream.

Would like to say you should write a book. I really felt like I was reading an action/adventure story. Wish I had dreams like that.

Like I said no idea what to make of your dream, but sandf for the entertainment.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
Don't know what to make of your dream.

Would like to say you should write a book. I really felt like I was reading an action/adventure story. Wish I had dreams like that.

Like I said no idea what to make of your dream, but sandf for the entertainment.

Not a problem it does suck cause I woke up at the best part

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

You said the dream made you feel confused. Your core initial feeling is your first clue to what it means. I hate killing dreams that may be prophetic with psychological mumbo jumbo but what jumped out for me was water (water in dreams represents emotions; fluid). Then the old man and Native American. I sense they represent wisdom and rescue through wisdom and preparedness. Re read your words and see what within it speaks to you and where you are at with emotions and the release of them.

Now for the prophetic part (my sense on it). Times are confusing and with that I believe come bits and pieces that our own inner wisdom is trying to bring to awareness - about something that is yet unknown consciously but felt in our primal selves. Whatever that something is comes through in the form of emotions and even physiologically because it is unable to manifest logically. Confussion comes out in various ways with various people (anger, sadness, fear, etc). Confussion can be an inability to understand what the future holds and therefore how to prepare for it - or how to make sense of a current situation. If there is nothing about your current situation or the future your especially confused about my guess is that your confused about emotions that have no valid reason to be present. For example, feeling fear when there is no reason to feel fear. There are a lot of people feeling free floating emotions of fear, anticipation; a sense that something is brewing, and it cannot all be explained by personal issues. Identify what those emotions are and go from there. The emotion may be fear for example, and if there is no reason to be fearful - where is that coming from? I would also really look at these two wise people in the dream. To me, Native people represent wisdom and groundedness. Older people for me represent wisdom as well. Maybe they represent something different to you so attach your own meaning.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsiOpSky
an old man roughly 40 - 45 year's old

"an old man roughly 40" . . . 40 constitutes old age ?
mid-life maybe, but not even close to old age;
except maybe to a pre-schooler.

edit on 8/5/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by PsiOpSky
an old man roughly 40 - 45 year's old

"an old man roughly 40" . . . 40 constitutes old age ?
mid-life maybe, but not even close to old age;
except maybe to a pre-schooler.

edit on 8/5/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

Sorry. I misread it. Thought I read "old man". My mistake.

edit on 8-5-2013 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

top topics

join