It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InterNet TV. I think that they are on to us and that they have led us in this direction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yep…another rant. I can’t help it. I woke up grumpy today. I wish it were otherwise, but it is what it is. And I hate that saying.

I’ve given up cable TV, but yet kept the cable connection for the interwebs. I’ll watch Hulu and NetFlix and the occasional Mainstream site…but there are problems arising.

While watching “The Big Bang Theory” on the main site, I only get to see 2/3 of it. And then it just freezes.

Watching “Revolution” I cannot put into a large screen format. I end up with the blob in the middle saying to “press esp to exit full screen mode”. It just won't go away.

What is going on?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
cokeandpopcorn.ch

That should take care of most of your issues. Once you go to Coke and Popcorn just click on TV Shows at the top and then pick you favorite. You can also try sidereel.com

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by particularIndividual
cokeandpopcorn.ch

That should take care of most of your issues. Once you go to Coke and Popcorn just click on TV Shows at the top and then pick you favorite. You can also try sidereel.com

Also 1channel, Project-Free-Tv, at a push Youtube, and a load of others I can't quite recall.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
TDR, I was getting similar hangups and hiccups. The blurb in the middle sometimes went away if I closed and relaunched the browser, sometimes it took a reboot of OS. It even got so bad the browser was overheating the vid card and the laptop would shut itself down. Ended up having to have it reformatted to Windows7, Vista had it's issues when watching any kind of programing. So far the do over has worked.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SunflowerStar

I’m not having the problems you have had, but the ones I’ve described are still annoying. I think that Hulu has updated their OS and that may be causing the problem for us free users. I think that they want you to pay to get rid of that lil' bubble.

But when I think about it now, it really is not that bad at all. I used to have a projector for my moniter, which was cool watching movies, but when it came to TV…I really didn’t want to see a 6-foot tall face of Bill O’Rielly or Chris Matthews.

WTH, I'm calmer now.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Also make sure you are running the Adblockplus add-on to your browser. It stops all the flash ads and lots of other ads including ads on facebook and Pandora. It works great on Firefox or Chrome. And you shouldn't even be using Internet Explorer if you are.

top topics

join