It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Blogger Over Obama Ineligibility Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If you check out this link, Al has posted copies of the paperwork that he received from the FBI dealing with his computer. Of course, just like someone's, let's say birth certificate, these documents could be easily fabricated with a computer.

theobamahustle.wordpress.com...

Other that, I haven't found any more information on this.

Pladuim
edit on 8-5-2013 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Al admits he doesn't know WHY they wanted his computer. He's just speculating that it's about the "Obama ineligibility evidence"... And he's not in trouble. The FBI told him several times there was no concern with what he posted on his blog.

Since this is all based on suspicion, I suspect someone who read his blog was the real problem and the FBI is just covering all the bases. Al would like to think what he's writing is important, but it's more likely that he's just a peripheral interest.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yeah!

The Hardy Boys are on the case. (sic)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by buster2010

Yeah!

The Hardy Boys are on the case. (sic)

I think your mistaken. It was probably the same investigators sent in to investigate the WTC, the Hardly Boys.

www.youtube.com...

Pladuim

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I went through a lot of the paperwork with an objective thought. The evidence he provides is very probing and I do believe it deserves a glance by authorities. What is rather compelling is the fact that a DEMOCRAT is who filed paperwork in a Florida court asking authorities to verify authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but even the republican talking heads wouldn't elaborate on a lot of the evidence this man has compiled when trying to make the "birther" case. Guess it either didn't fit their narrative or the topic was too divisive. Either way, I think there is a wealth of info on his site that everyone should at least look at...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join