It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials: Minnesota man arrested on suspicion of plotting terror attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I don't know about Arizona, but someone was arrested in Minnesota. So, if you are a US citizen and linked to an unnamed militia group, you are a terrorist.

Link

Took days to call Boston terrorism but here a US citizen is detained and they waste no time.

Federal officials believe a localized "terror attack" was thwarted when an FBI raid on a Minnesota man's mobile home turned up Molotov cocktails, pipe bombs and several firearms.

He is only charged with having a firearm so what gives????

The alleged plot was exposed after “timely analysis of intelligence and through the cooperation and coordination” between local, state, and federal officials, the statement says. Rogers has been charged with one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm. He remains in federal custody and is expected to make his first appearance in federal court this week.

They knew about the Boston #2 and let it go. They could not find a 19 year old kid with 3000 cops in a 10 block area but they had this guy under surveillance and found him...if I was a citizen with guns I would be worried....

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I do think your thread is better but this one beat you to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

thanks...If a mod see this please close....
edit on 6-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

join