It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis Actors and false flags.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ok folks. Stop it. Just stop it. You do not know what you are talking about. And, as a stagehand, I hate you for making me defend actors.

Actors are individuals who tell stories for a living. They live to perform for you, and to continue their craft, etc, just like you do in your life with your own jobs.
Actors are not soulless people out to purposefully deceive the people.
Actors survive gig by gig (show by show) and talented folk do become crisis actors in between "real" gigs. But they are usually college age folk, and not working full time.

The majority of the people in the performing arts tend to be pacifists, anti gun, and anti violence. Actors, as individuals, do follow their own morel code, which spans the full spectrum.
But I have never know an actor to agree to take a job if it puts anybody at risk. In fact I have seen actors walk off the gig if they feel less than perfectly safe.
More so, actors tend to be egocentric, and a gig they cannot put on their resume is not one worth having.

There is no proof actors have been used in the recent events, and I will say from my time working with them (over 2 decades) you will not find any actor willing to deceive the public for any thing.
If you choose to believe that an actor was involved in a crime due to seeing a movie, or something on youtube, that is on you.

Actors are people. Actors like telling people of when and where they've performed.
Actors do not, by personality, keep roles quiet.
In my opinion, being in the performing arts all of my adult life, an actor would not be able to keep quiet about participating in a false flag.

I do not understand the individuals who keep claiming "crisis actor," and "false flag." It's disrespectful to those who work in the performance craft, and more so, it's disrespectful to the individuals whose lives were disturbed by the incidents that have happened, many times, in many nations, who are just trying to come to terms with what has happened to them or their loved ones.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Spot on!!
Plus the logistics of 260 actors putting on fake gore is totally impossible in the seconds after the blasts. The 1000s of people they know would also have to go along with the stories....its impossible. The street loads of people swapped out for actors, the cop willing to be killed to push the false flag, the dead bodies brought into the scene un noticed by anyone....its ridiculous to say the least.

I find a lot of the threads and videos claiming such things pretty disgusting and disturbing! Its almost a cult!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme

There is no proof actors have been used in the recent events, and I will say from my time working with them (over 2 decades) you will not find any actor willing to deceive the public for any thing.
If you choose to believe that an actor was involved in a crime due to seeing a movie, or something on youtube, that is on you.

I understand that it's frustrating to you, and you're just tired of reading the accusations, but by taking it to the extreme opposite, you are just as wrong as those whom you are referring to.

People are People.
Some people lie. Some do not.
Some people care. Some do not.
Some people will do anything for money. Some will not.
Some people become actors. Some do not.

Of course not everyone is a criminal, but some people are.
Some people can be both a criminal and an actor.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

I give you the benefit of the doubt, and applaud your efforts here.
I do not think actors were used in the Sandy hook or Boston incidents.

But, you folks are directly responsible for all of the "real world" shows and the Kardashians, So any sympathy you may get, will be short lived. I don't blame you specifically. But your profession allows this scum to flourish..

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I understand that it's frustrating to you, and you're just tired of reading the accusations, but by taking it to the extreme opposite, you are just as wrong as those whom you are referring to.

People are People.
Some people lie. Some do not.
Some people care. Some do not.
Some people will do anything for money. Some will not.
Some people become actors. Some do not.

Of course not everyone is a criminal, but some people are.
Some people can be both a criminal and an actor.

You are correct in most that you posted. I will argue where we disagree.
Looking on the acting world as a whole (I'm a stagehand/ management by trade, and experience), and as an actor by training and happenstance, as well as a musician, I have had the pleasure to deal with a vast slice of the current life.
Performers in general, and actors in specific, want nothing more than to keep working. Being recognized as a person on only nationwide TV news is an acting career kill.
I might be wrong, I will concede that. But I started in the performing arts professionally at 11. I'm now 32, It would be as easy to say who I haven't worked with than have worked with.
In this debate, I'm only going by experience. I will be happy to look over any proofs you provide.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

I give you the benefit of the doubt, and applaud your efforts here.
I do not think actors were used in the Sandy hook or Boston incidents.

But, you folks are directly responsible for all of the "real world" shows and the Kardashians, So any sympathy you may get, will be short lived. I don't blame you specifically. But your profession allows this scum to flourish..

My profession is the one that makes sure they have light, or that they have a set behind them, or cloths on them.
We don't write the stories, we just make sure the fake people have to scale doll houses.

Reality shows are a direct response to cost analysis. It's the same reason we went from big bands to rhythm sections only.

I am sorry you have a misunderstanding to working in the performing arts

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

In this debate, I'm only going by experience. I will be happy to look over any proofs you provide.

I'm only going by feasibility. Maybe it is the 'experience' part which has slightly narrowed your view, with regards to what could be possible.

Just for the record: I am not now, nor have I ever, claimed that there are people who have been paid to act out a role during some sort of staged false-flag event.

To me, it seems that you're looking at it from the perspective of 'Hollywood', but there are other ways that should also be considered.

If someone is paid to play a role in only one movie, would that qualify them to be referred to as an Actor? Probably not from people who spend their entire lives in the business, but a regular average Joe like myself might refer to them as an Actor.

If someone is paid to act out a specific role, then at that time, they were an Actor. Doesn't mean they're good at it. Doesn't mean they will ever have the chance to do it again. But during that time, wherein they were paid to act a certain way, they were by definition, an Actor.

IF such a thing actually did occur, it may not even be cash. There are other ways that would probably make it easier to entice people into performing such a role.

Various types of blackmail, would probably make for a safer method of recruiting. That way, even if the person refuses to do it, you would still have the leverage to keep them quiet about it, because if they open their mouth about it, you can go ahead and share their secret too.

edit on 5/5/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I don't blame you.
Sorry if I was unclear. I was drinking last night.

I blame our society that enables those types of shows to be profitable, but mostly I blame the people who want to be on those shows to get their 15 minutes of shame.

new topics

top topics

join