It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy David Siegal claims HE got younger Bush elected President.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hope this is where to post this.
He is the owner of Westgate Timeshares....I watched the documentary Queen of versailles the other night on tv and he claimed that he single handedly got him elected...The interviewer asked how and he said well i cant really say because it was probably illegal..All i can say is WOW!.This guy is SO arrogant!

I am not political at all but do remember there was a recount that yr..Do you think this guy had something to do with the ballot fiasco that happened that night?

I figured he wont be prosecuted because the powers to be wanted it to happen.

www.guardian.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-5-2013 by StarryNights because: sp

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yah I saw this movie a long while back when it first came out on limited release.. and I also watched it again the other night on bravo. Him and his family are a real piece of work, you should read some of the talking on their facebook page and things people have written about the show.

He is a real piece of crap you can see by the way he talks he thinks he is better then everyone else and is above the law, the even mention something like that, he know nothing will be done because he is above the law. He kept his mansion and I am pretty sure he has finished it now.

His trophy wife whore is trying to get her own reality show but it hasn't worked out so far. I think bravo showed the movie to gauge the audience on whether or not they will try a reality show with them.

He was very upset by the movie because of the way he was portrait in it supposedly unfairly.. It didn't seem like anyone put words in his mouth or any special editing he is just straight up a piece of crap. He tried to sue the film maker to keep it from releasing but the wife was very proud of it and says its a great movie..

He was unhappy that it made him look bad and poor although their standard of poor is about 100x better then most normal people standard of poor.. They have no money yet the women goes to walmart and buy 15 carts of toys for her kids and all new bikes to add to their collection of un-used bikes that sit in the garage...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Thanks for the info about facebook i am gonna ck it out..Ya these people were disgusting..Could not believe how he thought he was so great to people yet his nanny had not seen her 26 yr old son since he was 7 because she could not afford to go home to visit in the Philippines..If he was all that he would have made sure she saw her son..Sickening people.I would not watch her reality show at all.I could barely handle this one.
edit on 4-5-2013 by StarryNights because: sp

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by StarryNights

Well, now that we know how absurdly nutty Al Gore truly is I suppose we should award this guy a meritorious service medal.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Do you really think Gore would have invaded Iraq

top topics

join