It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston -staged pictures theory- busted.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by POXUSA

Please use this for comparison sake: It has been fairly well established that the shadow being cast by the officer with the drawn weapon- on the left - in this image are incorrect.

Don't see it....actually his posture perfectly explains the shadow. Almost the same case as in Boncho's footballer bending. Simply changing posture can appear to cast an unexplainable shadow...to a zelous CT

OK - I'm open to taking a closer look - but you must admit that its mighty strange the way the two shadows differ as much as they do............

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

It looked a bit weird to me too initially but it is real.

I drew the lines from the top of their head down to the estimated spot on the ground that was directly below their head in order to work out the angles.

As you can see the shadows are correct.
edit on 9-5-2013 by DaveStinger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

they actually bend in the opposite directions...hence the shadows also point to opposite directions

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveStinger
reply to post by POXUSA

I drew the lines from the top of their head down to the estimated spot on the ground that was directly below their head in order to work out the angles.

I am thoroughly surprised by your post. I apologize if I was short with you before on the forum. I thought you were simply pushing a single idea in your posts and not willing to acknowledge what is actually taking place, or the actual truth.

Your post is the best one to show what is happening here.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveStinger
reply to post by POXUSA

Hi nice post just joined this thread and that was the comment I was going to make you don't draw the arrows on the shadow on the ground you draw it from the part of the object causing the shadow.

As for the comments re shadows and lenses a wide angle or fisheye lens can cause a drastic change in how a shadow direction looks. A quick search on google images would have shown that to the members that don't understand.

For what I see on ATS many members must have spent their childhood with their eyes firmly closed if basic things like shadows cause problems.

Shadows follow the terrain they land on you just have to look at Moon hoax threads to see the problems that causes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join