It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First UFO Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ive heard stories from my dad of seeing a silver cigar shaped object flying in the sky and him chasing it on his Schwinn Stingray. i thought i wouldn't see one but i think i did.

i was in Lake Havasu City AZ sitting in my backyard late at night smoking a cig and looking across the lake at all the lights of the city. my house is farthest from the lake and is right up to open desert. across the lake and beyond the city i was looking at is a big mountain range. and where the tops of the mountains would be i could see four amber lights. (its pitch black where the mtns would be but i know they are there) also all the city lights where amber in color as well so the light i was looking at could have actually been white. from google earth it was probably around 12 miles away.

i thought "i wonder what that is? iv never seen lights there before" trying to remember but it was probably as far across as two fingers next to each other on an outstretched arm maybe smaller. and the four lights lined up perfect with even spacing but the four where tilted slightly. i sat there watching for a couple minutes to see if it would move or try and figure out what it was. it didn't move but the the farthest right light faded out and a couple seconds later the next one faded out then the next one then the next till they where all gone. after that i figured they must be flares or something. but i kept watching and about a minute later the farthest right light slowly appeared then the one next to it and so on. about the same as how they faded out. except the two right ones that first reappeared showed up lower then the left two which where in the same spot. so i guess it wasn't one big thing?

after they reappeared but changed slightly i was really wondering what it was. they just stayed like that again and i watched. but for some reason i cant remember how they disappeared. not saying i was abducted or anything just cant remember this was a couple years ago. i was watching for five minutes or longer and never seen lights there again. after that i actually could say i saw a UFO because i couldn't think of what they where. wish i remembered the date or had a good camera on hand.

sorry if this doesn't make any sense. it would be better i could just draw it lol. if anyone has an explanation i would like to hear it.
edit on 30-4-2013 by madmark because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2013 by madmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I saw something very strange in the sky tonight as well. I'm in Ohio here. I took some pics and they legit gave me chills.

Any advice on how to upload them? They are in NEF format so they will have to be converted to JPEG using Lightroom. I have no issues with sharing my EXIF data, either.

To be clear, I am not saying ALIENS or a UFO, but this is SO WEIRD!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by madmark

Wouldn't know what to tell you if I had one. I'd call it a genuine Ufo experience, especially with the description you gave about how it could stay in a formation like that for a certain amount of time, and just reappearing, then sometime just disappearing without a sign.

Make me wonder about some case like the "Phoenix Lights" years ago. Some folks said it was a giant ufo, even though it were several individual lights possibly staying in formation, to make it appear as if it were a giant invisible one. Anyways, that sort off-topic.

From my perspective, I'd say its a vehicle with riders from another world.

Btw, where they solid lights, or just pulsing?

edit on 1-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

they were solid the whole time except when they faded out and reappeared.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by madmark

Thank you for answering in such short time, I was just curious. But yea man, sounds like an awesome experience.

top topics

join