It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA admits Full Monitoring of Facebook and other Social Networks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It doesn't matter to me what the cia does with facebook. If they're going to watch then so what.

CIA watches more Ats than probably any other site. Wanna solve a crime or get information that other intelligence agency doesn't have? Go to ats! There's agents all up in here feed your dome with loads of truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Man that would be awesome.... To get paid to browse the internet all day.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
We live in a time when it is hard to believe that anyone... regardless of politics or anything else, could find an avenue to doubt that almost everything we do and say is available to someone, somewhere to be scrutinized.

Most anyone with an ounce of sense knows full well that what we say here on ATS is not just being read by untold millions of people merely passing through, but by those who know that this website is the home to some of the most intelligent and dedicated in the field of scrutinizing those above us in the marbled halls of power.

Facebook and other 'social networks' are almost too perfect in concept to be the result of random, digital evolution. But, on the flip, it doesn't matter because once a website or a concept that attracts so many and unleashes so much data on the average user is available, it doesn't matter where it originated. It will be absorbed into the system... by force if necessary.

The final result is the same either way... privacy is not just a thing of the past, it is almost a joke today. Moreover, if you expect that privacy and seek to fight for it, you will lose... not only your fight but any chance of ever being ignored again.

One is either gravely naive or prepared for the worst when making a place like ATS home for opinion and idea.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

If that's true, who can I give my resume to? ISIS isn't paying what it used to. My black turtle necks don't buy themselves!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join