It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL Things Survival: 04/25/2013: SURVIVALIST Railroaded!!! And More Bushcrafting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Thursday, 04/25/2013 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net
If Illustrial does not work click:::
ATS Direct

[color=#f9eb03]Or click on the image above

The gathered panel of hosts include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
David Wendell
Ahabstar
Luke
Bear Truth
Michael

[color=#f9df04]This week we are discussing

[color=#F2EC48]Staying Under

The RADAR as a Survivalist and

MORE Best Deals

[color=#0F0BED]Tune in Folks

PLUS.. [color=#0a94ff]Gardening With Laura, [color=#27ff0a]Disaster Procedures With Luke, and [color=#07c4fa]Tools With Greg!!

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us a listen while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our Bush Craft On Fire YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. Be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Don't forget to go visit the NEW Bushcraftonfire Website where you can listen to our past shows, take a Survival quiz and much more!!!!

OH YEAH! While you listen, come on the Facebook Page and post your questions, thoughts and comments, or just follow the survival conversation.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

If you have trouble hearing the show on the above links, tune in to the Low Bandwidth here HERE

Appalachian State University students on Tuesday hosted a stand-in and march to show support of Eustace Conway's Turtle Island Preserve and its ongoing efforts to overcome health and building code violations.

The preserve, located in eastern Watauga County, was ordered to close in fall 2012 after county officials issued health code violations and advised Conway of building code violations at the site. It has hosted educational camps and workshops for the public since the 1980s.

www2.wataugademocrat.com...

A slew of articles from North Carolina publications have been written in the past six months since the preserve closed to the public, yet in the past two months Conway’s plight has spread internationally with Conway featured on the front page of the Wall Street Journal and on Fox News, where a former New Jersey supreme court judge analyzed Conway’s predicament.

“Front page, right there with the pope last Thursday,” Conway said a month ago, adding that personnel from a German publication visited the preserve recently, too.

Link
edit on 4/25/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'm too old to do this stuff, when I was young I slept under the stars a lot and lived a summer in the back of my custom van. I'll just stay put at my house and act invisible. If one of you guys out in the woods comes by, I'll put on a pot of coffee and get out a dish of homemade cookies.
I'll be happy to listen to your adventures in the woods, I did that when I was young. There is nothing better for the soul than to spend some time out in nature, learning what the trees can teach you. Be careful with your campfires and don't kill anything you don't need to. When making a shelter, prune the spruce and cedar trees instead of killing them. In ten years those trees will look nicer and be healthier. Learn of the medicine in the trees and plants in case you need it..

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey folks, we go on air in 17 minutes.

Come join us and listen on the subjects of survival. There are always good tips, facts and stories.

See you there!!!

BT

join