It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We were once Gods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Imagine a world where there were twelve original super beings, immortal and who had full psychokinetic powers over the physical world on earth. These Gods resided in a higher dimension, and could view the and even enter into the earth through a portal, which remembled the shape of an apple.

The Gods themselves existed in etheral form, but could move through the portal to take on a physical form, to walk amongst the tribes and fauna of the earth.

One day a God stepped through the portal and the took form of a man, and ventured into the forrest where he bestowed a beautiful tribes woman. Being a God he could speak her language and so introduced himself to her.
She was a first a bit startled by the strangers sudden entrance, but after several minutes felt comfortable in the Gods presence, as he explained to her he was a journeyer through the forest valley. They spent the day together frolicking around the hills. This alliance became a daily occurence as they continued to meet in the same spot they met, every day and the months and years went by. They had a name for the sanctuary they had created togther the Garden of Eden.

The other Gods had been oberving all this and started to become concerned, of the bond formed between the God man and Earthly woman. This most so with another God, who had become jealous of the hold the earthly female had over the man God.

One day, the jealous god went to earth and disguised himself as the man to meet the woman. The jealous God decided to use the tactic of wining over the attention of the woman by bestowing to her material gifts. He waved his hands conjuring up a diamond necklace which he placed over her shoulders. He waved his hand a again and conjured up a table banquet in front of her.

As they sat down to the feast, he looked at her and explained he was a God, and that he had dominion over her, and that for her loyalty to him he could give her any material thing she wished. This ultimatium didnt go down well, and she burst into tears which infuriated the God, whom insisted she give her obedience to him.

At this time the true God man turned up, and she was confronted by two men who look physically identitical. The true God demanded the false God to leave, which the false angrily rebutted and made claim to his ownship of the woman.

The two Gods lunged at eachother and fought, forgetting in the flurry the mortalness of the woman and she was accidently killed. This made both Gods stop fighting and they weeped for the first time ever in their existance, in their mortal forms they had no power to restore life back from death.

The other Gods having witnessed the events through the portal decided that both the Gods had been contaminated with earthly emotional viruses, and had to be quarantineed. They locked the two Gods out preventing their return through the portal.

The two Gods on earth were delivered the message of their containment, and realising their situation and feeling terrible sorrow over what had happened, the True God turned himself into the form of the woman and took on her name Eden. The false God retained the image of the man, which the true God had named Adam.

The Gods back in the othe dimensional seeing this happen, decided that Adam and Eve would be banished until all signs of the the emotional virus had been eradicated from them.

So to to this date, somewhere and somwhere on earth Adam and Eve are still roam the earth.
edit on 24-4-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

...You know, with some work, this could make a great story.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I agree, we once were gods, nowadays most of us are nothing but Gerbils in cages:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Whats your point in this?

You asked us to imagine but haven't asked for anything.

Imagine a place were people didn't post stuff that meant nothing is my immediate thought response...oops did I say that out loud...no it's alright I just typed it, never said anything.

Just write the book and be done with it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

If that's how you feel, why did you bother posting? No one is making you stay. There are plenty of other threads that might suit your refined tastes.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Why do they have to be Gods?
Would be much more realistic if you used the ALIEN word

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

...You know, with some work, this could make a great story.

It might as that

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I like how it ties in myths, nice. With re-writing and more details for each scene this could bloom into a BOOK!
Well done.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rschmfem

I like how it ties in myths, nice. With re-writing and more details for each scene this could bloom into a BOOK! Well done.

Nice comment, if i had the patience to write a book, i would. I gues si could supplant patience with monetray reward

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't know about you, but I'm still pretty much a god.

Nice thread.

Wait, Adam and Eve, really were Adam and Steve!!!

Steve changed his sex to be with Adam!

By this right, homosexuality, and transgenders are part of the original story!

Now this story, I could teach to my kids. Gods are funny little things they are. They fight and kill women, then they change their sex, and being the first two beings on earth made all of us.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Cool story but from the perspective of true doctrine, it's false doctrine, but still cool story. The true God of the universe has no plan B. He only has Plan, there is no alternate plan, no B. no C. no 2 no 3. It's something mortal men struggle with because we think in terms of plans and what happens if the plan doesn't work, but the true God of the universe doesn't think like this, Plan is the only Plan, it never fails, there are no mistakes, if man makes a mistake it never interrupts God's Plan, not a single thing man can do can ever interrupt God's Plan.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Very interesting.

I think something like this could have happened.

Maybe we fell from higher dimensions (heaven) and came here...

new topics

top topics

join