It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED BLUE AND YELLOW LIST

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I would think, inciting world war three - would be just as efficient a way to exterminate masses of people -

Rather than civil war and completely destroying the info-structure with none left to rebuild it.

Cirque
didn't north korea's fiasco die down already?

Why does it have to be NK? Israel has been begging the United States to fight their wars for them for years. And we're already in the Middle East. If they wanted to cause mass dies offs of people to thin the herd - there are many many easier ways than what is suggested in this OP.

Furthermore, if this was their "plan"...

Why let the population get into the billions anyways? It doesn't make sense imo.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by thecrazydude11

They are going to chop them up and put them in peoples hamburgers. The means of accomplishing that is well known. America processes millions of cows and pigs daily in nation wide slaughter houses...
jeezy man that's some hardcore #

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

I would think, inciting world war three - would be just as efficient a way to exterminate masses of people -

Rather than civil war and completely destroying the info-structure with none left to rebuild it.

Cirque
didn't north korea's fiasco die down already?

Why does it have to be NK? Israel has been begging the United States to fight their wars for them for years. And we're already in the Middle East. If they wanted to cause mass dies offs of people to thin the herd - there are many many easier ways than what is suggested in this OP.

Furthermore, if this was their "plan"...

Why let the population get into the billions anyways? It doesn't make sense imo.

Cirque
good point there are easier ways to do these things and maybe your right but as soon as i heard that the gov. was trying to ban arms i figured this stuff was real and it was eventually going to happen, it's better to be prepared for something that mightor might not happen

<< 1   >>

join