It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$10-$100.. are you Sirius?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is the first time I've seen a web-based documentary cost more than free or $3 (as thats what YT seems to charge for other docs)..

I've never, ever heard of a "disclosure" costing a darn penny. Prices I saw were around $10 online to $15 screening to $20 hard copy up to $100 VIP seating @ screening.

badufos.blogspot.com...

This dude says it was awesome but that its only "problem" is the $10 price..

edit on 23-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
i saw it for free.. wasn't worth what i paid.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

And this is how the gullible public is milked.....

It will be plastered all over youtube for free....

Des

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Funny how if disclosure came, the money would be worthless.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
i saw it for free.. wasn't worth what i paid.

Ditto, saw a raving review on YT, now wonder what guy was so psyched about, for whatta waste

No buyers remorse except coulda woulda shoulda fed some starving kid with that $10.

badufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is not worth your time.

Unless you believe what Dr.Greer has to offer,then by all means,buy it and enjoy.

Peace,
K

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It's Greer what do you expect...

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

to quote mine your source

"Most people don't know what a Dead Man Trigger is." Very few people need one. But Greer has one - if the Conspiracy rubs him out, lots of sensitive documents get sent out to influential people.

i read that paragraph as a prime reason to kill greer - its a win / win situation

if the claim is false - he is dead - and we dont have to endure him any longer

if the claim is true - we have a better chance of actually seeing this alledged evidence

either way - its a positive step forward for UFO study

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Oh please the guy in source video clearly doesnt know what hes talking about

This video is 50% Greer love fest , 30% advert for his CSETI cash cow , 10% rehashed videos and theories (most of them fake) , 10% filler and 10% of Greers new 'Bevis' doll...

Id rather pay $10 not to ever have to sit through watching it ever again.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well I paid 10 dollars to rent it last night and watched it - thought it was great. I have it on my laptop for another 48 hours and tonight I am going to watch it again. It is the type of movie you have to watch more than once. As a diehard ufologist, I couldn't turn my back on seeing this. I understand and "get" what Greer's feelings are throughout this movie. We have a community similar to the one in movie that goes out on hillsides in Adelaide and waits for sightings/contacts... just can never look at the world the same again. I mean, 10 dollars is nothing really these days.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
Well I paid 10 dollars to rent it last night and watched it - thought it was great. I have it on my laptop for another 48 hours and tonight I am going to watch it again. It is the type of movie you have to watch more than once. As a diehard ufologist, I couldn't turn my back on seeing this. I understand and "get" what Greer's feelings are throughout this movie. We have a community similar to the one in movie that goes out on hillsides in Adelaide and waits for sightings/contacts... just can never look at the world the same again. I mean, 10 dollars is nothing really these days.

I agree with you! I paid $10 and could not get the video working on my laptop. I saw a YouTube link and watched it before it was disabled. I didn't feel guilty for piracy, as I has paid already.

Anyway, I don't agree with certain aspects of the movie. Too much focus on the being, some unfortunate use of proven hoax videos (puzzling when so many truly unexplained ones are available), and the "UFO cult worship" stuff is a little weird for me.

But, people are missing what should be the real focus of this movie. Whistle blowers, along with collaborating evidence, indicates that we have the technology for "free energy" available today. Meaning, if true, that our oil-based economy, and the wars and terrorism associated with it, is all a waste and extremely unfortunate.

Do you think this is true? This should be the question everyone is asking. Is free energy technology really available and is it being suppressed?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana

I agree with you! I paid $10 and could not get the video working on my laptop. I saw a YouTube link and watched it before it was disabled. I didn't feel guilty for piracy, as I has paid already.

Anyway, I don't agree with certain aspects of the movie. Too much focus on the being, some unfortunate use of proven hoax videos (puzzling when so many truly unexplained ones are available), and the "UFO cult worship" stuff is a little weird for me.

But, people are missing what should be the real focus of this movie. Whistle blowers, along with collaborating evidence, indicates that we have the technology for "free energy" available today. Meaning, if true, that our oil-based economy, and the wars and terrorism associated with it, is all a waste and extremely unfortunate.

Do you think this is true? This should be the question everyone is asking. Is free energy technology really available and is it being suppressed?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, unfortunately I had issues with the file too... Open it with realplayer...Boom it works..Oh and this vid is now on every torrent site

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5

Solar power, tidal power, wind power, and geothermal power? All perfectly free for just harnessing the elements and don't break the laws of physics. I know you mean free energy as getting more power than what is put into making it, but that is like saying the whole ATS site here was developed by putting one hour of work into it. It just does not make sense, and all the free energy devices shown have been hoaxes or just didn't work when actually tested in real conditions. So, I highly doubt a guy who charges for a video that was funded completely by donations knows anything real.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What "laws" of physics? Oh, maybe you're referrring to our "ANT HILL" tech here. Babies thinking they can steal all the resources from the world and make up a universe where an all positive marble called a proton is orbitted by an all negative, weightless, invisible and (therefore non existent) electron. Instead of slamming together. Instead its about magnets working together in a kind of harmonic pitch, bucky balls, and they emit waves of magnetism, that are mistakenly referred to as electrons, etc.....

Its kind of weird our science.

Overunity is the way nature works, sonoluminescence, cavitation, and cold fusion.

And our science is a crime against humanity, done deliberately as a fraudelent scam on the public.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join