It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's get something straight here...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I find it laughable that people simply label "Extremists" to the religious doctrines of Islam. Obviously those people haven't got the first idea what that religion speaks about and why the very extremists of today should NOT be associated with that religion. One passage sticks out to me which pretty much dis-owns any Muslim who resorts to terrorism/extremism etc or even deals with anyone outside of the Muslim world to launch Jihad or the ridiculous wars we have seen arise in the Middle East over the past few years.. Here it is.

“Oh you who believe (in this Qur’an), do not take (such) Jews and Christians as friends and allies who themselves are friends and allies of each other. And whoever of you (Muslims) turn to them (with friendship and alliance) becomes, verily, one of them; behold, Allah does not guide such evildoers.”
(Qur’an, al-Maidah, 5:51)

And a comment from the Islamic scholar also.

Sheikh Imram Hossein

The Qur’an firmly prohibits Muslim friendship and alliance with a Jewish-Christian alliance. Yet around the world of Islam today most governments violate that divine prohibition. They, their supporters and followers, pay a price for such conduct. They lose their Islam and become, instead, part of the Euro-Jewish/Euro-Christian alliance that is waging war on Islam.

It is the first such alliance ever to have emerged in history, and it wages that war on behalf of the Euro-Jewish State of Israel. Both the Qur’an and Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah Most High be upon him) have provided information that makes it possible for us to locate Gog and Magog within the ranks of those two actors, i.e., Euro-Christians and Euro-Jews, who wage that war on Islam.

So the equation is very simple. Anyone who is in bed with the Judeo(Zionist)/Christian alliance are not regarded as Muslims. They have given up there right to be Muslims and will not be protected by Islam. Though this may seem like the Koran telling Muslims to simply befriend each and every Christian and Jew, it is not the case. Obviously the traitors are very easy to point out and when we do, we find that most of the gulf states have fallen to the West through Financial, military aid/protection and other ways.

The best place to start would be the Western backed Mujahadeen who were sponsored by the West back in the 80's to fight the Russians. Guess what? They broke their Islamic contract..

How about the Saudi's who made pacts with the USA for military protection in exchange for petro dollars? I think they broke their contract also. Bahrain? UAE? Qatar? The list goes on.

How about the Syrian rebels who are riddled with "Islamic Extremists" yet also get a good amount of money from the USA and Europe and with that, support from all the gulf countries mentioned above also? I think they have betrayed their religion.

If these countries and groups are aware of what they are doing, then what are they trying to achieve? They are not fighting for Islam, they are not practising their religion, they aren't even considered Muslims in their own holybook..How can we label these tyrants and terrorists with Islam when Islam itself dis-owns these people? Is it because of the colour of their skin and background that we automatically assume that they are "Islamic Jihad Terrorists"?

Going off the teachings in the Koran, it would seem to me that Iran and Syria (though I do not agree with what Assad has done) are actually righteous in the eyes of the Koran.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Ah, picking and choosing. Maybe Muslims ARE catching up to the Judeo-Christian way of faith. What's their bumper sticker slamming Darwin gonna look like?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Ah, picking and choosing. Maybe Muslims ARE catching up to the Judeo-Christian way of faith. What's their bumper sticker slamming Darwin gonna look like?

lol, and what life would that be? A secular world which has stripped all religions? I didn't realise that was the Judeo/Christian way of life.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Would you prefer I call them assholes?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

Would you prefer I call them assholes?

Who?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I said way of faith, like how Jews don't burn cattle anymore even though God clearly said he likes the smell. Or how Christians judge everyone. That type of picking and choosing.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

I said way of faith, like how Jews don't burn cattle anymore even though God clearly said he likes the smell. Or how Christians judge everyone. That type of picking and choosing.

What like Muslims are being corrupted like Christians and Jews? I could agree with that if that's what you saying.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Muslims, but as far as I'm concerned Christians and Jews are also assholes

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Muslims, but as far as I'm concerned Christians and Jews are also assholes

We are all assholes in one way or the other

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

The idea was to show that Muslims were warned about the Christian/Judeo alliance a long time ago and even with that warning, they have found a way to ignore it. I understand that most here really couldn't give a toss about Islam but I just find these things interesting and there are also Muslims here who can shed some nore light on the subject also.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Imagine for a second that the tables were turned and we had radical Christians doing these kinds of things do you think the mainstream followers would remain as silent.

Mainstream Muslims need to do a better job of distancing themselves from these radicals. Until they finally grow a set and say enough is enough countries will need to defend themselves. If so many of them are against this crap why are they so silent?

And ya I know Christians in the past have done terrible things in the name of God but lets talk about today.
edit on 23-4-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Imagine for a second that the tables were turned and we had radical Christians doing these kinds of things do you think the mainstream followers would remain as silent.

Thats the thing. We are very fast to label these people "Islamic Extremists" but the truth is there actions actually have nothing to do with Islam. In most cases, they have been weaponised or funded by the West and then we tend to blame an entire religion because of something we created in the first place while the true Muslims distance themselves and likely say "there your problem now" yet we blame them for sitting silent and they are only following what they have been taught through their holybook.

Mainstream Muslims need to do a better job of distancing themselves from these radicals. Until they finally grow a set and say enough is enough countries will need to defend themselves. If so many of them are against this crap why are they so silent?

Mainstream Muslims don't have to do anything. If extremist groups are turning to Jews and Christians to launch Jihad, it's not an Islamic or Muslim Jihad. It is a Western sponsored Jihad which Muslims can do nothing about. Our leaders wont listen to them, whats the point? but with what you said, the Mainstream Muslims should be doing a better job of condemning countries for looking for protection and weapons from Western countries, it is against islam.

And ya I know Christians in the past have done terrible things in the name of God but lets talk about today.

Let's, why do we condemn extremists group for a few years only to send them ridiculous amounts of money years later? Every culture/religion has done bad things in the past but how can Muslims today stop something which is out of their control?
edit on 23-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Only where they were forced to.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Im a bitter dickweed but hey at least I dont kill people

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Religion since its birth no matter what it is, has always had the true faithful, and those that would use it to their own ends.

If it was not religion people would blow each other up because of what color socks they wore, or sports team they support.

The real enemy is human nature, xenophobia breeds this hate, and straps the name of religion to itself to hide how pathetic it truly is.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Im a bitter dickweed but hey at least I dont kill people

Our countries kill people aswell.. But this isn't about killing people, it's about labelling certain groups and governments with their so called religion that disowns them.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Religion since its birth no matter what it is, has always had the true faithful, and those that would use it to their own ends.

Exactly and what we are seeing today is idiots coming in the name of Islam whilst serving what could be called a Zionist agenda without realising it and destroying it for the faithful at the same time.

If it was not religion people would blow each other up because of what color socks they wore, or sports team they support.

agreed

The real enemy is human nature, xenophobia breeds this hate, and straps the name of religion to itself to hide how pathetic it truly is.

It's funny because the Koran also says there will come a time when Islam will be something strange or backwards and the time seems like it has arrived over the last decade or so.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Manipulative people will use what ever they can to get what they want.

Pedophiles become priest,
Sociopaths become Politicians,
Murders become extremist,

its all self justification for the vilest parts of human nature.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

edit on 23-4-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

The problem is we really don't KNOW what the average Muslim's really think, we have seen outright LIES being shown of Muslim people in MSM "celebrating" events of "terror" that in fact was not the intent.

This is a an interview that shows the true essence of what Religion should be about IMHO, the last 5 min. really sum it up...we can't judge whole groups of people based on the actions of "radical" individuals or groups....most humans all want the same things really....PEACE.......
www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-4-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Does it even matter, not really.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join