It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abdella Ahmad Tounisi, U.S. Teenager, Arrested Over Alleged Al Qaeda Links (Linked to Adel Daoud)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
An arrest. Not held. Not questioned.Arrested. Chicago is where this one was. I think they are looking at anyone they passed over in the last few years and are racing. There is a known sleeper cell the FBI has released they are actively looking for. Is this another that is based in Chicago and how many are there?

Link

An 18-year-old Chicago-area man accused of planning to join an al Qaeda-linked group fighting in Syria has been arrested by the FBI, the agency said on Saturday. Abdella Ahmad Tounisi of Aurora, Illinois, was taken into custody late on Friday as he prepared to board a plane at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport bound for Turkey, the FBI said in a statement. It added that Tounisi was a friend of Adel Daoud, an American accused of trying to stage a bombing outside a downtown Chicago bar last year. The agency said Tounisi had not been involved in that plot.

Link

So the man arrested is linked to someone who was arrested for plotting to bomb a bar. He plead guilty.

Sucks when the government does not tell you what is going on doesn't it. These guys are also linked to Syria and AQ as well as the Saudis who were released.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is only the beginning.

Scary. We all knew it was coming. There is no way to stop it now.

Stay safe everyone. Terrorists - you can run - but your not hiding here anymore.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

An 18-year-old Chicago-area man accused of planning to join an al Qaeda-linked group fighting in Syria has been arrested by the FBI, the agency said on Saturday.

And which group would that be, the CIA?

Seriously, isnt the US government backing the "rebels"?

By that logic, the President, House, Senate, and DOD should be under arrest.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

If the government told you what was happening than the suspects would get away. Just saying because would you stick around if you knew the government was after you?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yes they are. That is one of the reasons I posted this. As far as terror threats, yes, if there are known sleeper cells, do not let them go through the motions to see what happens. Let us, meaning the local authorities, what is going on. One recent incidents come right to mind...

Ft Hood - he was on the radar. They knew he was radicalized. They were using him to try to get the big fish and overlooked him till the shooting. Sound familiar?

Sorry, but I think that anyone who has ties right now should be arrested or deported. They are out there so why are they allowed to live here? What are we going to do, wait for the third attack?

As far as letting them know, yes, if we know we should stop it and not observe. If we have intel that they are trying to attack us on US soil, I say go in guns blazing and ask questions later.

edit on 21-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Hi how are you doing. ATS deny ignorance right? Terrorists aren't most people on this site considered terrorists to the us government right now? So your saying people that pay with cash or have more than seven days of food should can hide but not in America? I know I speak before I think to some times but come on.

P.S. so they arrested him because he planned to join aq. So now we arrest people who havent done anything illegal, say I plan to go to texas to join the pecker woods I can be arrested before I even get on the bus headed for Texas?
edit on 21-4-2013 by darknull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknull

Hi how are you doing. ATS deny ignorance right? Terrorists aren't most people on this site considered terrorists to the us government right now? So your saying people that pay with cash or have more than seven days of food should can hide but not in America? I know I speak before I think to some times but come on.

I don't consider people with cash or food terrorists. Why do you?

I'm actually talking about terrorists. People with plans, and the materials on them, that can cause even more damage. Not normal people preparing for a very rough go of it. What are you talking about? Do you actually think the governments going to come after you for those things listed?

Yes I'm on a conspiracy site. So what? I'm confident in what I post, and know who I am. I'm not scared their coming for me. If you are - you might want to ask yourself why.

I'm not happy about everything in my government. But I stand behind it. I will defend my country because I'm American and I LIKE my country. I come from a different perspective than you. And I'm speaking from my perspective.

If your afraid of the government - be afraid. But I'm not - because I haven't done, or said anything that would make me afraid.

Added thought - but I'm afraid for people. Things are going to become very scary. War always is.

Cirque

edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: extra line delete

edit on 22-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by darknull

P.S. so they arrested him because he planned to join aq. So now we arrest people who havent done anything illegal, say I plan to go to texas to join the pecker woods I can be arrested before I even get on the bus headed for Texas?
edit on 21-4-2013 by darknull because: (no reason given)

HI, how are you doing. Hate much? That is what I 'hear' from what you state. You are mocking someone who is telling the terrorists that there is nowhere to hide. A quick point of advice, as you ask, think before you type(speak) or your intentions could be misconstrued.

What I find very odd if that you say seven days and she did not. You talk of cash and that was their mistake, they had none when they needed to escape. A simple tactical error.

It would be the correct amount to wait to flee. One week it softens...Two weeks forgotten. Where did you come up with that if she did not offer it? If I was DHS I would want you IP

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Im not afriad of our government either just your definition of a terrorist and our governments are different.www.fourwinds10.net... Check this link out most of it has been covered by people on ATS before but I guess you missed it. If I came off as rude or paranoid sorry but people going usa usa usa after there rights have been violated makes no sense and your terrorist comment came off like one of those people.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darknull

Uh-huh. Okay then.

Thanks for the input.

I'm going to add a few more sentences. I did visit the link you provided - and in my opinion - it's propaganda designed to make you fear. Propaganda set out by who I wonder? Not the actual site or anything. But where did that propaganda start? From what source? I know what I think - and I know what you think. We disagree.

Cirque
edit on 22-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thought

edit on 22-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join