It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is a false flag, Hypothetically: who is the new 'other'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Previously the 'other' to be feared was al-qaeda, yet the west are now admitting to funding al-qaeda in syria.
I felt that there was sabre rattling encouraging Nort Korea to be seen as the new bogieman to engage in a possible war with the chinese? Unless this is going to be utilised to go after the russians?
It was a bit of a provocation to steal russian money from bank accounts in cyprus, yet now 'terrorists' from near russia?

Who do you think is the new 'other'?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't think it's intended to make us go after a particular country or organization. I think it was done to create a society of suspicion. Everyone be suspicious of his/her neighbor, even if they are perfectly normal 19-year-old students. Civilians are the new enemy; government is the new savior.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loopdaloop

My best bet: They will try to sell us a Hezbollah terror cell.

www.mirror.co.uk...
www.politico.com...

2005: "HEZBOLLAH PROBE CONFIRMED - The Boston Globe (Boston, MA)"
www.highbeam.com...

They want war with iran and need to switch off Hezbollah beforehand.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Loopdaloop

There isn't a new "other".

The MSM is stil playing the fear mongering game vs. Muslims and immigrants.

The people we should fear are our tyrannical politicians and Zionist radicals. I personally believe that the victims blood is on Jewish hands.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
I don't think it's intended to make us go after a particular country or organization. I think it was done to create a society of suspicion. Everyone be suspicious of his/her neighbor, even if they are perfectly normal 19-year-old students. Civilians are the new enemy; government is the new savior.

Also trying to get everyone on the same team, remember if you're not with us you're with the terrorists.

They want a single party state, then a single party planet.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Also trying to get everyone on the same team, remember if you're not with us you're with the terrorists.

They want a single party state, then a single party planet.

Which is evident on Twitter right now. The people asking for questions are getting blasted right now and called terrorists. I think lines are being drawn in the sand here.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Would that be closely connected to the internet bill in the states?
The lockdown was interesting and somewhat excessive whilst also facilitated by the military.
I read that miranda rights for this person are not going to apply so im wondering whether he will get the full gitmo treatment? In the UK they jailed IRA bombers, it will be interesting to see what motivations there are with regard to his general treatment.

Originally posted by greyhat

Originally posted by Loopdaloop

My best bet: They will try to sell us a Hezbollah terror cell.

www.mirror.co.uk...
www.politico.com...

2005: "HEZBOLLAH PROBE CONFIRMED - The Boston Globe (Boston, MA)"
www.highbeam.com...

They want war with iran and need to switch off Hezbollah beforehand.

www.nytimes.com...

Thanks for those links i had not seen or heard this so will have a read.

Originally posted by olliemc84

There isn't a new "other".

The MSM is stil playing the fear mongering game vs. Muslims and immigrants.

The people we should fear are our tyrannical politicians and Zionist radicals. I personally believe that the victims blood is on Jewish hands.

I find it difficult to know how they can still play the muslim card after their now admitted
Funding of al-qaeda in syria! I wonder whether they ever did stop funding them since the the time bin laden was being trained.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

In the simplest possible terms, everyone. Everyone is the new other.

Possibly.

edit on 21-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
While it could be aimed at "terrorists" like the usual deal, the false flag was a test to see how the public would react to such an event and let me tell you the public complied like a bunch of sheeple. One may argue and say well it was for the best interest of people to be safe and listen to authority. IMO. It was a test run for Marshall Law that will soon kick in after the dollar collapse. "They" need to see how the public reacts, so they will act accordingly when the SHTF. This of course is one of the options....

ETA: My mom has a friend over at Boston and they were skyping the other night and she told my mom everyone was told to stay inside and turn off their cellphones....frikkin kiddin me??? They will orchestrate such events so we can willfully throw our liberties away in the name of security.

edit on 21-4-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Putting all the pieces together, IF this was an attack from another country, it must be remembered that we cannot overlook the intelligence agencies of our "allies." As far as acts like this are concerned, I would say Israel is the most likely ally to actually go through with something like this. I am certain that Mossad had something to do with 9/11, since Israel had the most to gain, since the US invaded Israel's enemies after the event. But I am not really thinking Israel was behind the Boston event at all, although this possibility cannot be ruled out at this point. I do not think the Chinese government, the Russian government, the Syrian government, or the Iranian government would give the go ahead for one of their agencies to stage the event in Boston, as it does not make any sense.

First of all, Iran goes out of their way with their nuclear program, all the way to NK, because they do not want to give Israel or the US ANY reason whatsoever to start harassing them with sanctions or military actions. I do not see Syria wanting to attack the US either at this point, and this goes for Pakistan as well. The big boys, China and Russia, COULD NOT be caught sanctioning this event, as it would mean bad news for their countries and governments, so they are not likely to initiate something like this at this point in time. Even if one of these countries really despises the US, and is planning on staging military action, they would wait until things heat up between the US and NK, or wait for another opportunity like that. Now would be a bad time imo.

Although NK is not a country that has carried out terrorist attacks in the US, this does not mean they cannot do so. But given the fact that they were bluffing all along, I doubt they would actually do anything that would justify an attack on their soil by the US. This goes for all nations. No nation would give the US the justification for an attack, as like what happened in Afghanistan. It is still too fresh in the mind of all nations, in that the US would likely respond in a similar manner. If we can go into Iraq and kill and be killed, surely we would go to war if provoked. But, if NK were going to do something like this in the US, they would NOT use a Korean to do the job. They would use a foreigner. Despite what some may think, many people, often times soldiers, defect to NK every year. Many of the women are kidnapped and taken to the country, but the males often go of their own free will. A handful of US soldiers have done the same over the years. People like this would make potential agents.

We should not overlook this being done by factions of the US government/intelligence agencies. Maybe even the same group who could have possibly had a hand in events like 9/11 or Sandy Hook. This is not to say they absolutely did, but it is possible. But IF this was a US false flag, there HAS to be a reason behind it. Either it is a diversion, or it will be used for justification. Usually when the event is a false flag, things proceed at a rapid rate, unlike a true investigation which takes time. This is because everything is already planned and in the works. But that is not always a true indication of anything, but it is something to keep our eyes on. So to determine whether this could be a US false flag event we will need a bit of time to see what will happen.

And if nothing happens to suggest a false flag, then it is most likely that the event was carried out by individuals or a small group. I also doubt this was Al-Qaeda either, since they have virtually been dismantled at this point. A radical group from the Middle East would most likely have used some ME personnel. It could have been a radical Muslim extremist group from Russia, but I doubt they had the blessing or support of any Russian agency, such as the FSB. So my advice would be to watch and see what happens soon, if anything. OR, look at something that occurred just before the Boston event. Remember the day before 9/11 occurred, when the Defense Department announced they could not account for something like 13 TRILLION dollars? That was quickly forgotten by the next day, and was too coincidental. But to make matters worse, the EXACT portion of the Pentagon to be hit by a plane that no one saw was the area that kept all of those accounting records for the Department of Defense. Now THAT are the types and number of coincidences that virtually ensure a false flag of some sort has just occurred, although it was just one of the plethora of problems that suggest 9/11 was not perpetrated by Muslim extremists, although some could have been involved.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I find it difficult to know how they can still play the muslim card after their now admitted
Funding of al-qaeda in syria! I wonder whether they ever did stop funding them since the the time bin laden was being trained.

Not everyone knows and/or believes that we have funded al-ciaduh in Syria and Libya.

Those who I refer to are also known as sheep, and they are watching Fox News, CNN, MSNBC and believing everything they are broadcasting.

new topics

top topics

join