It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continuum....ATS members will love this show.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Never heard of this until a pal told me to watch it.
Set in 2077 (at first) liberty, free speech and freedom have gone...the governments bailed out to the corporations who now run the world. But some terrorists want to get it back and after a terrorist attack they are sentenced to death but escape to the past !!!! (2012) one of the cops go back with them......

So far it is good but the lines of who are the good guys and who are the bad are not clear....Terrorists? or Good guys? you decide.

Me? I have to go for the so called Terrorists so far.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I watched a few episodes of this. The "terrorists" are the people who want freedom and the "good guys" support a police/surveillance/corporatist dictatorship. All in the name of "security". Can the message be more obvious?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I've seen a few episodes and it seems pretty interesting. I'm waiting until I have some free time so I can watch all of the episodes in order from the beginning so I can catch all of the details I may have missed out on.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Looks interesting, thanks OP

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Iam on episode 5 and boy the writer must be an ATS member.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I heard about this show a few weeks ago and watched the entire first season in one sitting it was that good. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out the 2nd season would be airing soon. It's just started now and looking forward to watching more of it

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

It was okay. I just couldn't take Rachel Nichols in that role. She doesn't look tough - at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks!

This popped up on my Netflix suggestions queue and I just skipped right over it.

Is it a new show? Is it one that has been cancelled?

I am now watching episode 1.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I stopped watching after the first 5 minutes.

Corporations are evil!!!

Thought I was watching the political madness forum on tv.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
I watched a few episodes of this. The "terrorists" are the people who want freedom and the "good guys" support a police/surveillance/corporatist dictatorship. All in the name of "security". Can the message be more obvious?

The thing is the main character is quickly learning she was on the wrong side.

The story is resolving itself slowly, don't worry.

The main head Terrorist of the future who runs everything is the good guy in the past.
He will come to his senses and the future will change.

It all works out.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ive been watching the show. It does foreshadow things that many fear are coming. In that respect I do like it. The terrorists that were sent back in time are as ruthless as any terrorists today. I do hope the violence portrayed in the show will not for shadow any action to come.
I plan to keep watching the show and see where it goes.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
OMG. Just watched all 10 episodes from Season 1 today. LOVE IT!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I know some writers on Continuum. They are familiar with some threads or items from ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I must have had more people suggest this show to me than any other show. Just need to break down and watch it I suppose. I have to say, glad I listened to them about Dexter.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I like this show Ive watched all the episodes that have came out in the U.S.
Just watched the new one and it was kinda cool episode.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I just finished season two..... Wow

I won't talk to much about the plot but talk about entanglements man......
I'm very glad that season 3 will start in april next year.

While season one is more divided between "good" and "bad" season two messes the whole system up. Its refreshing but I don't want to be a spoiler so I won't talk about what is happening. But it shows much more on the why how and who then season one. And that is where it starts to get really interesting.

If you liked season one you will love season two. Or.... more.

So if you haven't watched the show and you like shows where nothing seems to be what it is and every one is you should really give it a try and make sure you watch both seasons.

For the ones who did watch it. I loved the show when the automated shrink in the CMR of kiara popped up lieutenant Gaga.. Lol its fun to see so many actors from other shows I liked.

Anyone else saw season two?

new topics

top topics

join