It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bomb Victim in Photo Helped Identify Suspects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I did a search and didn't find a thread, all i found was a single post. I give credit below to thread and member.

I found this while looking for pictures i could use in trying to debunk a thread i saw earlier, it was one of those stupid they used actor threads and i wanted clean photos to use. So i started on the web and happened on to this article.
Boston Bomb Victim in Photo Helped Identify Suspects

So in this article, one of the victims while in the hospital writes a note and tells them he saw the bomber who looked right at him, and the bomb goes of about 2mins later.

Later while in the intensive care unit he gives the FBI a description, which helped them search through the videos.

So this should help to remove any doubt that these are the guys who did this and "stop all they got pasties".

Now as far as who put them up to it or if they did it own their own remains to be seen.

You know that The FBI has been proven to have coheres people into doing something so they could bust them.

The post is from thread
Boston Heroes: Let's start with Carlos, the "Boston Cowboy"

Here is the post from member, jefwane post got to give credit where credit is due.

edit on 21-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
i don't believe it,

if you are at a place where there are known bomb drills happening, they are being announced over the speaker and government security forces around, and some guy looks at you and leaves a backpack at your feet you don't think 'this must be part of the drill' and alert someone?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Unless you are part of the drill...why would you even be looking to see if someone put a back pack down. Your mind would be on the marathon, and having a good time. Certainly not looking for terrorists.

Des

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
i don't believe it,

if you are at a place where there are known bomb drills happening, they are being announced over the speaker and government security forces around, and some guy looks at you and leaves a backpack at your feet you don't think 'this must be part of the drill' and alert someone?

that's a good point, but how do we know that Mr. Bauman. was into all that kinda stuff. for all we know he he might not want to be involved in such a thing or didn't want to miss his girl friend cross the finish line.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
when I was 16 I was ran over by a car going 45 mph, caught me sideways... I told the cops the car was silver, I could swear it was silver... well... it was green.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

did your description help them look through videos, and find the car?
you got to remember they got video of them in front of the store and of him putting down the back pack.

edit on 21-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Unless you are part of the drill...why would you even be looking to see if someone put a back pack down. Your mind would be on the marathon, and having a good time. Certainly not looking for terrorists.

Des

If someone put a back pack down at your feet and walked away quickly, you would know it. The bomber only had about 2 min to get away. I am surprised that poor man didn't run along behind the bomber. And it could have even crossed his mind. The poor dear will be living with regrets and 2 less legs.

Once someone did the same thing to me. And I loudly said, what the heck are you doing putting your bag in front of me? They took their bag and walked away. Good thing since I would have left and missed out on my good firework spot. Other people around me said that they didn't notice it and that they were glad I was so vocal about it. Since you never know if it is a bomb. At the time 911 was pretty fresh and everyone was warned about bags being left sitting.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
and he said he looked him in the eye when he left it, he obviously by his account saw him leave the backpack,

where is the elusive video of them dropping off the backpack? has anyone seen it or is it like the 9-11 pentagon video?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
when I was 16 I was ran over by a car going 45 mph, caught me sideways... I told the cops the car was silver, I could swear it was silver... well... it was green.

I agree that without reason to pay attention to the fine details, we will often get them wrong. We do that because we add information to the event without even realising it.

But you were still hit by a car right? and you didn't recall being hit by a bus?

If he recalls seeing a guy wearing a cap and putting a bag down, it's not as if he might have really seen a woman pushing a pram...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
who else was wearing black hats, sunglasses black jackets and black backpacks? the military security that was around the same time same place

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Sorry I don't live in your overly cautious world. When I'm out at the park for a celebration, or at a game..I'm not focusing on who set what down. I wasn't raised that way. We haven't a clue what the man thought at the time, really we don't.

We can spend countless hours superimposing our own what-ifs into his head I guess. But that doesn't change any facts, that are his facts, not ours.

Des

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
When he says the man left the bag there, he could simply be recalling seeing the guy with the bag and then possibly spotting the same bag in front of him for a second. Not all of us piece things together on the spot, especially when we're distracted and having a good time. How many of us go out and think I'm gonna have an explosive placed at my feet today. After the event he now recalls it all, that's not hard to believe.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well in multiple decades, no one has ever sat a bag at my feet and walked away before this. And even pre 911, I would have been shocked. In fact suspicion came after the fact. There is such a thing as personal space. And it was downright rude! What were they trying to do? Claim the space 6 inches in front of me as their firework viewing spot? I dare you to try it on someone some time. They will not be happy, I assure you.

This reminds me of the foreigners at Disney world. They had no clue what personal space was. Three of us sat down to dinner and some foreign lady sat right down with us while we were eating our dinner! She was holding the table for her family while we were eating!

Then for the disney parade some foreign lady was so close to me that she was breathing hot air on the back of my neck. And kept bumping into my back repeatedly. I turned sideways and put my elbows out. Then it gets better... The same lady moved to behind a small toddler on the curb and was repeatedly kicking them in the back! It was so hard the child almost fell off the curb one time. The parents were oblivious in the excitement. So I got very loud and told her off and good.

edit on 21-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Indeed, but he is claiming he 'Looked in to his eyes' and 'looked right at him' before dropping the bag at his feet, any other day maybe you don't care, but when there is known bomb drills going on it seem suspicious,

Likewise, the CRAFT team and government security teams all had black hats, black glasses, black jackets, same description

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I know him.

He is a Muslims - ranting

new topics

top topics

join