It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev is also Bibo Boboev or is it a MSM mistake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Officials told the Associated Press, Reuters and CNN that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died in a shootout with police outside Boston on Friday morning, was interviewed by federal officers.

http: //www.telegraph.co.uk

Bibo Boboev

My brain is starting to hurt.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It doesn't matter who it is.

It just matters the media said it was the suspects. Because then all the sheep believe the media.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Blundo did you discover this ?!?

No matter I think the hypothosis is correct.

If you run them side by side they sure do have the same features,movements/expressions.
We need to get someone to test these with a voice print or what ever it is called. Like the cops do.
made my skin crawl.

I hope an ATS member can test this some-how.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I noticed it in a comment on youtube so i checked it out.

Either their is already a thread made about this or it might be because i made it during ATS's low peak time.

2 replies seems a little low to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Whats Bilbo Baggins got to do with this? He just wanted to be left alone and eat bacon and Marmalade until he got tied up in the Political Affairs of Wizards and ended up entangled in an Illuminati Power struggle.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

These three videos are all definitely of the same Bibo fellow. I think it's obvious enough that you don't even need to do voice or facial comparisons. The guy in the first video only bears a passing resembalance to the Tsarnaev brothers.

Which media outlet ran with this first? Was it CNN or local Boston media?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Commenters on youtube that are familiar with Armenian and Russian dialects are saying it's the comedian you mention. Could just be sloppy journalism to use the video and say it's Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The telegraph say it was shown by CNN and have taken it as fact.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by Blundo

The telegraph say it was shown by CNN and have taken it as fact.

Amazingly / Frustratingly / Laughably CNN is still running the Bibo Boboev in a car in a garage clip along with coverage of Suspect #2's preliminary hearing today. The clip ran on today's Anderson Cooper 360 show, sandwiched between a picture of Suspect #1 and Suspect #2 (so it was unclear which brother they were claiming it to be).

I laughed. And then I cried.

new topics

top topics

join