It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed report of aircraft hitting building in virginia (Sky news)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just had a breaking news report of a plane crash in williamsburg virginia apparently a light 2 engine aircraft.no other info yet

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I've just heard about this on Sky News.I was going to post a thread but i though i'd leave it because details were sketchy and unconfirmed.

Anyway, the only fatality at the moment could be the pilot.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sounds a bit morbid but im glad its just an accident,things seem wild over there lately and you just think the worst sometimes now lol

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
news.sky.com... link for the op

A plane has crashed into a building in Williamsburg, Virginia, killing one, according to reports. The light aircraft hit a building near the airport, killing the pilot. More follows...
so im thinking accident instead of possible terror most likely pilot error or a medical issue

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Probably accident, terrorists like big commercial jets with lots of fuel, that stop air traffic, and effect airport and travel procedures.

A light twin engine is not their MO.

Any word on what KIND of building was hit? I suppose if the building was significant then possibly terrorist, but highly doubtfull.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There was also a post about the police checking out a suspicious package on the bridge in Williamsburg inagist.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Might just all be accidents but its all just weird at the same time

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottishBiker420

It was a single engine Cessna and it crashed in the woods near a subdivision, not into a building.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well then...not the droids we are looking for....move along, move along.

join