It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Boston attack have been a false flag? I sincerely hope not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I just read an article that said:
There were over 2,000 different types of security people including National Guard and law enforcement from various jurisdictions searching bags and running checkpoints at the Marathon, but it didn't stop what happened, . . . Yet, the Dept. of Defense is floating the idea of putting increased troops across America, to have checkpoints at places like malls . . . that this kind of control, trading liberty for protection . . . "Having troops on the street is to control the general public, it's not to catch someone who's willing to die in an attack," (Alex Jones) he remarked.

It made me think. What do you think?

If in this day and age of forensics and tons of surveillance cameras and we can't find even a suspect.

Is this an off the wall thought?

With all the 9/11 conspiracy theories, could this be another one like it?

I sincerely hope not.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is already a thread about this basically. I see the term "false flag" far too often. It drives me nuts, because most of the "false flags" are not.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

They can put everyone in uniform on the streets of America and it will not stop things like the Boston bombing from happening. You can never stop a cunning individual who wants to inflict fear and harm on others. More officers and troops and tighter restrictions are not going to solve this war on terror any more than it has the war on drugs, poverty, or any other abstract idea that "war" has been declared on.

Most people will not see it that way though. They will welcome being pulled over, searched, scanned, interrogated more and think it is all in the name of protecting the innocents from crazies.

new topics

join