It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing And The Hypocrite.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't know this chap, but he seems to have a change of tune about terror bombing after his past support for the IRA terror campaign. When is a terrorist not a terrorist?

Who is he?

www.breitbart.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I can almost remember when newspapers had integrity, as did some politicians. Today, folks like Peter King can support the IRA bombings from one side of his mouth and decry Islamic/homegrown terrorism from the other...I don't think his constituents have a problem with him or his views--they are only voting for him because they find the alternative too distasteful.

Obama can support the Muslim Brotherhood, murder suspected militants and their families with drones, yet decry terrorism against the US...Again, Obama's faithful democrats don't seem to have a problem with this. Obama can be as hypocritical as he wants with an army of zombie supporters.

The concept of integrity and truth have become very relative for those in power and their zombies....this seems to be a symptom of the new world order.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well he obviously believed the IRA were freedom fighters and not a terrorist organisation.

Funny that once you become effected by such atrocities, you really do think about things. Maybe he should advocate negotiating with the terrorist groups he has mentioned?

new topics

join