It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's double standard speech..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just saw Obama's speech from yesterday about the Boston Marathon bombing, where he stated that "anytime bombs are use to target innocent civlians, it is an act of terror."

Now the question is to him if he is willing to confess to the world that over the last 10 years, so many times the US soldiers have attacked the innocent civilians in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq, killed and tortured hundreds and thousands of men, women and children, knowingly or "accidently", were also the act of terror.

I also wonder why would a life of an american be considered more valuable comparing to the an afghani or a pakistani?
Shouldn't all lives are valued equally?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Newsflash! Dear leader lies! Only idiots believe anything that comes out of his mouth. I believe that he is incapable of telling the truth. That is why he has to use a teleprompter and cannot speak without one. He can't keep his lies straight. Obama is a terrorist, as was Bush before him.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Bama says what hes told to say.

You think he actually thinks about if hes being a hypocrite or not, or even cares? All hes concerned with is putting on a good act, getting his money in exchange for his soul, and looking forward to his next million+ dollar golfing excursion.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
that double standard is really harming the image of the real america
the one everyone wanted to be like

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
what I don't get is why terrorists attack innocent civilians it's pointless ! now the Gabriel giffords shooting there was an obvious point to that it made sense, but this bombing was really just a waste of a bomb in my opinion the only thing it's done is made homeland security more retarded which means bad days ahead for regular americans while the politicians continue to shred more of the constitution.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
what I don't get is why terrorists attack innocent civilians it's pointless ! now the Gabriel giffords shooting there was an obvious point to that it made sense, but this bombing was really just a waste of a bomb in my opinion the only thing it's done is made homeland security more retarded which means bad days ahead for regular americans while the politicians continue to shred more of the constitution.

America became a great nation because of the freedoms and liberties it recognized as intrinsic to the individual. The nation thrived on that paradigm.

As that paradigm shifts, so does the general greatness of the nation. No longer is it a great nation really in the sense of a "shining beacon of freedom" to the world. In fact tear away all the propaganda its easy to see its quickly becoming the opposite, and the nickname the "land of the free" is becoming nothing but a relic; a phrase from a long gone past that has carried itself into a future where its suggestion is no longer applicable.

Terrorism on US soil expedites the decline of the nation. Its kinda a win/win for TPTB and the terrorists from out of the country (if they are not one in the same). The terrorists see a great nation torn down, and the rogue government regime in control of the country ATM has an excuse to push for more centralization of power through the stripping of more freedoms and placement of more oppressive measures against its own citizens claiming its "for your safety".

You see, terrorism against civilians benefits everyone except the civilians themselves; both the PTB and the terrorists get to come closer to accomplishing their goals.

Until the citizens stand up and revolt against the terrorism imposed on them by their own governments and those terror cells that bomb them, itll keep happening, freedoms will keep getting lost, and the terrorists AND the government will continue to come closer to their ultimate goals of both destroying the soul of a nation and totally subjugating its people.

But as long as there is facebook, sports, booze, McDonalds, and iPhones... I highly, highly doubt the public will ever, ever even come close to revolting and asserting their collective muscle against the PTB, which could within a day crush all opponents and set the stage for a renewed nation.

While those things still exist above, expect nothing to change for the better. In fact, plan on it getting even worse, because as long as long as the proles have their entertainment and hollow distractions, they will continue to willingly ignore the big problems right in front of their faces, until they look up one day and there is nothing left of what they think they remember once seeing... but at that point it will be far, far too late to change the course of history.

edit on 4/16/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: Grammar

edit on 4/16/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There is so much of this double talk...
Reminds me of this..

new topics

top topics

join