It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals have wasted their breath this year.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
am i the only on that thinks that the liberals have wasted their breath this year? i mean pieing Anne Coulter, slashing tires in wisconsin on cars that belong to GOP volunteers,pretending to be bush supporters and sneaking in the GOP convention to protest, the whole thing with Eminem and his bush bashing video, the whole green day american idoit thing? (although i do love green day)

to me that just looks like all a waste now though. the whole rock against bush thing that helped kinda.

althought you guys did give a good race though. and for that i thank you.

better luck next time guys.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well now progressives like myself have to deal with another 4 years of a right-wing christian fanatic who puts his religious "morals" over the needs of the people.

Good thing Hungary is taking it's troops out, as all the world should.

Warning to Iran: You better get those nukes ready quick because cowboy Bush is coming to invade your sovereign nation next and try to convert your rightfully Islamic nation into another corporate ran country.

Notice to Iraq: Keep up the anti-American resistance.. it's only right you can free yourself from American imperialism. It's up to your people to decide what kind of government you want.. if you want an Islamic ran government thats up to you... Bush does not run this world and its not up to him to decide what nations are permitted to exist.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'd save your breath for wishing us better luck over the next 4 years. We're going to need it during our self imposed isolationism and inevitable illegal military actions to come....not to mention, the impending Recession as we continue to increase the record defecit from his first administration.

new topics

join