It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism alive and well

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Sorry to break it to ya, but HATE is alive and well in all of us.....and it will always be that way.

Nothing wrong with hate. I hate people that deserve to be hated: murders,rapist, child molesters. However, I don't hate people because of race,color,etc.

However, I do label people ignorant ,annoying,etc based on how they present themselves regardless of race,color,etc.

as for racism alive and well. I disagree.

I would say its alive but not well. I think the majority of Americans in their 40 and younger would consider someone racists as someone ignorant.Especially among the educated crowd.

I wouldn't be surprised if within the next decade the number of people claiming racism outnumber the number of actual racist by a large amount if not already.

Racism was alive and well when it was politically acceptable to be racist and that is no longer the case. So I say that is a good thing and its hardly ever mentioned when discussing racism.

edit on 9-5-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
my word, first mrroberston and then infernalis, looks like i can really smoke 'em out

this white mantra is a fascinating meme - rascism is indeed alive and well, however much somefolk would like to play the victim. and by some folk i mean white supremecists.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join