It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature's Amazing Geometry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I always wondered why snowflakes formed into the very complex designs that they exhibit. Every snowflake is different. Could the intricate details be the result of impurities in the water droplets as they are freezing? Here are some images that I found quite intriguing. A link to the article can be found at the end of this post.

Wired Science: Snowflakes Under An Electron Microscope

edit on 12-4-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The fifth one down reminds me of the stones at Pumapunku

www.google.com...
edit on 12-4-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

Amazing really. This is the best sh1t i have seen today and thank you for sharing. You get a gold star!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

The worked stones in that area appear to have come out of a mould but how was the heat produced to melt the stone.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

Thanks for the neat pics. Have you seen this thread about water and its memory?www.abovetopsecret.com... Also check out the experiments done with water and its reaction to emotions

edit on 12-4-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Beautiful!! Personally, the inherent geometry found within nature has to be one of the most breathtaking subjects of life itself. Like the Fibonacci spiral, which is really just an immense number pattern that is represented in, well, everything (1,1,2,3,5,8,13...basically, the sum of the prior two numbers are the next number in the pattern).

We live in a truly amazing world.

top topics

join