It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hugo Chavez murdered by the US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Was Chavez murdered by the US? Venezuelan vice president Nicolas Maduro and Fidel Castro have suggested the the US might have poisoned Chavez fo finally quiet him about speaking the truths about the US government specially about the new world order. What's your take on this?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not unless they murdered my aunt, and my great grandmother, and my uncle Jerry too. Cancer does not discriminate. Why is it so unthinkable that Chavez developed cancer? Also, please explain HOW the US could "give" cancer to Chavez. So in closing, no, no they did not kill Chavez.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Not unless they murdered my aunt, and my great grandmother, and my uncle Jerry too. Cancer does not discriminate. Why is it so unthinkable that Chavez developed cancer? Also, please explain HOW the US could "give" cancer to Chavez. So in closing, no, no they did not kill Chavez.

You CAN give cancer to animals and humans with biological agents. Additionally, there are tiny projectiles that can be fired from a distance, might feel like an insect sting, and leave no physical evidence of the projectile itself.

cancerres.aacrjournals.org...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.globalresearch.ca...

In fact, this has been going on for 50 years or more. Both the Russians and the Venezuelans have speculated that just such an attack may have been carried on on Chavez, among others. So the OP isn't alone in this theory, in fact many people much smarter than you or I know that this is a possibility.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Would anybody care.? How would you PROVE it? I believe he's been sick for a long time. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but why would it be the U.S. that has to be the one's that poisoned the guy? And why, how does Venezuela pose ANY threat to the U.S.? How about Iran? They're all buddy, buddy with Chavez right? I suppose no body in Chavez's sphere of influence might have considered stepping into his shoes with a little help. Yeah, but they'd have to have access to toxic nuclear materi .... Oh, wait. Never mind.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

It is certain that cancer can be used as an assassination tool. It was discussed during a Senate Select Committee investigation way back in 1975. Whether Chavez was a victim or not, I do not know. It does seem suspicious that so many left wing South American leaders do develop cancer, while the right wing dictators remain unscathed.

guardian.co.tt...

It was a case destined for the X-Files and conspiracy theorists alike, when Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez speculated that the US might have developed a way to weaponise cancer, after several Latin American leaders were diagnosed with the disease. The list includes former Argentine president, Nestor Kirchner (colon cancer) Brazil’s president Dilma Rousseff (lymphoma cancer), her predecessor Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (throat cancer), Chavez (undisclosed), former Cuban president Fidel Castro (stomach cancer) Bolivian president, Evo Morales (nasal cancer) and Paraguayan president Fernando Lugo (lymphoma cancer). What do they have in common besides cancer? All of them are left-wing leaders.

CarbonBase asks, why would the US do this?

It should be obvious. The US has been exploiting the resources of South America for decades. When a left wing leader takes over and puts a stop to it, the US corporations lose out. So, the CIA goes in and installs a right wing puppet dictator who allows the corporations to have their way.

edit on 12-4-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Had Chavez gone to another country other than CUBA to get treatment, he would probably be alive.

His own stubbornness and dying love for Castro is what killed him.

I am sure that when in Cuba, he was treated at a hospital that also treated goats.

Don't believe me? I for one have been in a third world hospital. And Cuba is third world. Period.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Had Chavez gone to another country other than CUBA to get treatment, he would probably be alive.

His own stubbornness and dying love for Castro is what killed him.

I am sure that when in Cuba, he was treated at a hospital that also treated goats.

Don't believe me? I for one have been in a third world hospital. And Cuba is third world. Period.

Are you kidding me? Stop drinking the kool aid, man. Cuba ranks JUST UNDER the US for healthcare. And IT'S FREE!

1 France
2 Italy
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain
8 Oman
9 Austria
10 Japan
11 Norway
12 Portugal
13 Monaco
14 Greece
15 Iceland
16 Luxembourg
17 Netherlands
18 United Kingdom
19 Ireland
20 Switzerland
21 Belgium
22 Colombia
23 Sweden
24 Cyprus
25 Germany
26 Saudi Arabia
27 United Arab Emirates
28 Israel
29 Morocco
30 Canada
31 Finland
32 Australia
33 Chile
34 Denmark
35 Dominica
36 Costa Rica
37 United States of America
38 Slovenia
39 Cuba
40 Brunei

I love how Americans think they are so great with everything when they are decidedly BELOW AVERAGE in almost every category. Wait, we're up there in obesity, so that's something.

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Cuba is renowned for their healthcare industry. Cuba is always providing medical aid when natural disasters strike. The only thing really wrong with Cuba is they didn't allow a bunch of multinationals into their country to exploit their resources and make them into slaves.
edit on 12-4-2013 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
Are you kidding me? Stop drinking the kool aid, man. Cuba ranks JUST UNDER the US for healthcare. And IT'S FREE!

"Free" doesn't automatically equate to "good".

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

"Free" doesn't automatically equate to "good".

fancy high priced medical treatment doesn't automatically equate to "good" either

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If we didn't have clandestine agencies that weren't limited to just intelligence gathering, nobody would have to worry about that. Look at the ways the CIA tried to kill Castro. It isn't the least bit unexpected that they might consider the same thing against Chavez. This isn't tinfoil hat stuff. It's just plain history.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

urrrrmmmm we DO have among if not the best health care in the world...

FOR A PRICE

What we suck at is providing it to the non wealthy

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

Pretty sure we killed him btw...

Just a hunch, but he was a guy who was easy to get at, Cancer is a very easy method of assassination actually we have agreements with the Russians in regards to not messing with Cuba so war was a potentially dangerous option and realistically bombing a population near your borders and leaving enemies on your doorstep is usually a bad idea...

It FEELS like this is how they would handle Chavez

and I for one say GOOD

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

I think you may be on to something. Today's Terrorist Attack in Boston could have been revenge for poisoning Hugo Chavez with cancer. Citgo has a huge sign over the green monster in Bostons Fenway park and they are a Venezuelan Oil Company.

edit on 15-4-2013 by DaVillen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

If they did murder him, they did Latin America a favor.

top topics

join