It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Occupy Love explores the growing realization that the dominant system of power is failing to provide us with health, happiness or meaning. The old paradigm that concentrates wealth, founded on the greed of the few, is causing economic and ecological collapse. The resulting crisis has become the catalyst for a profound awakening: millions of people are deciding that enough is enough – the time has come to create a new world, a world that works for all life.

occupylove.org...

OCCUPY LOVE (2013) - Official Trailer

www.youtube.com...

Join acclaimed director Velcrow Ripper on a journey deep inside the global revolution of the heart that is erupting around the planet. Humanity is waking up to the fact that the dominant system of power is failing to provide us with health, happiness or meaning. The resulting crisis has become the catalyst for a profound transformation: millions of people are deciding that enough is enough -- the time has come to create a new world, a world that works for all life.

Awesome, Thank you, Inspiring, Truth...

We are waking up, But you and I already knew this

It is a great time to be here on this world as we finally shake off slavery...

Amazing...

What happens on this world will bring peace in this Universe is what I am told

Remember?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
please share this wherever you can..

thanks!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
not doomy enough for you?

we will have world peace...

very soon

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Viewing the link it seems interesting. Some cute girls who helped made the movie too. Anyway I'm the last person you'd suspect to see as a loving or free peace type of person. But I always have been fascinated with people like this. I have been watching similar videos about the rainbow gathering and how they're trying to find love in a world of consumerism.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Thanks for sharing. Viewing the link it seems interesting. Some cute girls who helped made the movie too. Anyway I'm the last person you'd suspect to see as a loving or free peace type of person. But I always have been fascinated with people like this. I have been watching similar videos about the rainbow gathering and how they're trying to find love in a world of consumerism.

cool, thanks..
i hear ya

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
this is what we could use now...

some love

thank you

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is the latest movie of a trilogy? When is the film you've linked due to be released to the public?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

hi, I don't know and I don't know..
lol
but i'll keep my eye on it

and i'll be sharing it all over when it comes out..
I love stuff like this

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Very interesting concept, but tptb would never let us be free. They'd destroy us first. A peacefull world would be so wonderful though.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

we win

they can't destroy us

i know what is going on

new topics

top topics

join