It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators: Bipartisan deal reached on expanding gun background checks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

glad my point was not lost on every body,and you put what i was trying to say far more eloquently then i can usually present my self via text and nailed the crux of the issue perfectly

fancy gear and technology only get you so far with out training and while i own a variety of guns i am better with some of them then others (mostly due to more practice) as i can hit mostly anything with a 22 because due to the cheap cost of ammo its easier to practice with,thank you for your reply

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

No problem. In fact, the recent psycho knife slasher in Texas has now confessed that he TRAINED himself to use a sharp object to be more effective.

The affidavit said Quick told the investigator that in preparing for the campus attack, he had sharpened things, including a hairbrush and pencils, to use as weapons.

Source Article

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

this also illustrates a perfect point that if some one wants to hurt some one they will and they will use anything to do it if other things are not possible, compare it to prison those guys don't have access to weapons but they have made everything from shanks,home made bows and arrows,to even full on zip guns(if you dont know what that is ask your grandparents or old cops)to improvised flame devices and during my time in jail(for a dui when i was younger) i informed the guards that with just the stuff in my cell i could manufacture chlorine gas(as advise to them not a threat) the next day all the cleaning supplies were out of the cells.

where there is a will to harm sadly their will always be a way for those who wish to do evil and no amount of regulation or laws will ever change that we are a violent race and while some of us are more civilized it is not uniform across our species
from your link_javascript:icon('
') holy crap he wanted to eat them and wear their faces......this guy might win the crazy award of the year.........

Officials say a man accused of stabbing more than a dozen people at a Houston-area college told investigators that he had fantasized about cannibalism and about cutting off people's faces and wearing them as masks.

edit on 11-4-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join