It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Script/Tele-Play Writing Contest [RSWC][Updated 4/16/2013]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Oh no no , not to worry, this is the first time something like this has happened, but I guarantee it will be judged and the winners selected at some point.

I have to admit even I fell through the cracks on this one and have not gotten back to reading the majority of the entries.

Hopefully I will find some time to do it before they announce the winners, after all it would be unfair to count the F@S at this point because I have a hunch I am not the only one to have not found the time to do the writers justice after the first few entries.

I like your enthusiasm and hope to read your before the final judgement.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Oh no no , not to worry, this is the first time something like this has happened, but I guarantee it will be judged and the winners selected at some point.

I have to admit even I fell through the cracks on this one and have not gotten back to reading the majority of the entries.

Hopefully I will find some time to do it before they announce the winners, after all it would be unfair to count the F@S at this point because I have a hunch I am not the only one to have not found the time to do the writers justice after the first few entries.

I like your enthusiasm and hope to read your before the final judgement.

Thanks

I'm itching to write. I need to take the edge off. Really stressed over school work right now.

I don't wanna write a story BEFORE a contest, ya know? I want it to count.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I would just write anyway. Competition or not, if you feel the need, get it out. While the comps do challenge you as to their content being outside a usual style or preferred genre, I tend to find I just write whatever's in my head at the time. Thinking of doing an ATS exclusive kind of short story thing at the moment, just haven't quite fleshed out enough details to make it all cohesive right now. Expect something soon though.

In the meantime, write... Write write write....

I dares ya....

edit on 28/5/2013 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join