It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I see 33 everywhere>? Is it a sign?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i get this sort of thing a lot, usually repeating numbers on the clock etc.. when i read your op, i glanced at the clock: 10:10am.. the thing is, once you start to notice it, it happens more often..

synchronistic events reveal an underlying pattern, a conceptual framework that encompasses, but is larger than, any of the systems that display the synchronicity. the suggestion of a larger framework is essential to satisfy the definition of synchronicity as originally developed by carl gustav jung.

jung coined the word to describe what he called "temporally coincident occurrences of acausal events." jung variously described synchronicity as an "acausal connecting principle", "meaningful coincidence" and "acausal parallelism". jung introduced the concept as early as the 1920s, but gave a full statement of it only in 1951 in an eranos lecture and in 1952, published a paper, "synchronizität als ein prinzip akausaler zusammenhänge" (synchronicity — an acausal connecting principle), in a volume with a related study by the physicist (and nobel laureate) wolfgang pauli.

it was a principle that jung felt gave conclusive evidence for his concepts of archetypes and the collective unconscious, in that it was descriptive of a governing dynamic that underlies the whole of human experience and history — social, emotional, psychological, and spiritual. concurrent events that first appear to be coincidental but later turn out to be causally related are termed incoincident.

jung believed that many experiences that are coincidences due to chance in terms of causality suggested the manifestation of parallel events or circumstances in terms of meaning, reflecting this governing dynamic.

wikiwikiwah

everything is inevitable, and anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Number of vertebrate a baby's born with, 33.7 million years ago marks the end of the Eocene.

All I can think of at the moment.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Ego. Oh well. Whatever !!! lol. If thats your impression then so be it. Not much of this world is going to matter anymore soon anyway.

i ask does anyone know in what way numerology is linked with acoustics, mathematics and geometry to produce levitation ? Because the aliens never seem to have the green balls to speak the truth to their new-age followers concerning how numerology borders on divination with the spiritual divine.

Its always so hush hush for some bizarre reason. Now, if aliens were so goody too-shoes, why hold back the truth ?

Why do god only speak to some and reveal itself? God does not allow the duality sickness to spread. The quarantine stands for now. If it was not then we would be traveling all over the universe/reality by now.
edit on 11-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Why do god only speak to some and reveal itself?

He will speak to those who try their best to get sinners to repent and turn back to His everlasting love.

God does not allow the duality sickness to spread. The quarantine stands for now.

i agree. This world will be cleansed of all evil on Judgement Day. The spiritual sickness will be quarantined to sheol for all eternity.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Duality sickness??

Do you mean the fundamental aspect present within absolutely everything within our Universe.

Let me impart some logic on you for a moment.

If God created the Universe and everything in it, and the 'duality sickness' is present in absolutely everything within the Universe; it would mean that God designed such 'sickness' into everything in existence by his intentional intelligent design.

If such an aspect of the physical world does indeed represent a 'sickness', then you have basically just accepted that your God is malevolent in nature, and therefore could not be considered in the regard defining 'God'.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Also, 333,333,333 meters a second, is the speed of our Universal 'construct' field which dictates 'speed of light' maximum speed of 299,792,458 meters a second.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Duality sickness??

Do you mean the fundamental aspect present within absolutely everything within our Universe.

Let me impart some logic on you for a moment.

If God created the Universe and everything in it, and the 'duality sickness' is present in absolutely everything within the Universe; it would mean that God designed such 'sickness' into everything in existence by his intentional intelligent design.

If such an aspect of the physical world does indeed represent a 'sickness', then you have basically just accepted that your God is malevolent in nature, and therefore could not be considered in the regard defining 'God'.

Very poignant.Which means God is not malevolent and Everything is growing in maturity...ALL will be saved(called Gods salvation..Yahshua) ... just like things we observe in nature Romans 1 for those who have the inclination.Everything is controlled 100% by God.Most don't or can't or want to believe that.However that is the only way God is God.As for the numbers.Yes they are VERY real.It is not numerology or anything religious.Numbers signify how EVERYTHING is made.God doesn't need aliens to perform feats of magic for any of his creation.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Angrybadger

Why do I see 33 everywhere?

...Because you're asking the wrong questions.....

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

Why do god only speak to some and reveal itself?

God doesn't 'speak' to anyone unless they understand that the only thing in the existence that could be considered 'God' is the Axiom core of the Universe.

You CAN make a connection to this core, by getting your conscious mind to 'resonate' with the Universal energy, but it does not 'speak' to you. It does not need to. You are connected to the energy matrix of everything in existence and therefore you can see or know anything you wish at will.

If you are not consciously aware of what you are trying to connect to, or how to do it. You cannot make this connection. The closest you can get is the 'subconscious' resonant field of consciousness which is present in dreams and this is merely a resonance with other human life.

So anyone who claims that 'God speaks to them' is actually so detached from our divinity and immersed in the certainty of a fabricated world, that their mind gives them a calculated response of what it believes 'Gods words' to them would constitute, when they speak to it.

If you believe in God and you wonder why he doesn't speak to you, I would be happy as this means you are not at a delusional state within your belief that actually constitutes a type of mental illness.

edit on 11-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Its just your mind playing tricks on you.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

You know what you've gone and done now? Now in future sometimes i may find myself at some or other serious or solemn function,like at my kids' schools-and that reply of yours is gonna pop into my mind..and i'm gonna suddenly develop a "coughing fit"

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

Sooo
why 42?

What i get is almost every time i look at the clock,it's somehour:11,22,33 or 44.Also 725 i see a lot,on numberplates,and 448,or 884,combo's of 4+8.Curious.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Because it's the right answer.

The answer to life, the universe and everything.

That's why.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tachyonmind

All i can think is,if you have a fairly unstructured day,like me,your body/mind develops some internal "timer"? I would'nt know,just a theory that seems feasible.Well,as far as clocks are concerned,anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

That's, like, really profound, man

Maybe everything is just our minds playing tricks on us!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

Ooookay,now i get it.Because,and i'm ashamed to admit it-i've never read The Hichiker's guide to the Galaxy"..I Know,i know..i'm off now to tear my clothes,paint a scarlet letter on my forehead,and sacrifice something,and then empty an ashtray over my head

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

....then and only then shall you be forgiven....

And read the BOOK !

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
For years I've been seeing and hearing 37 everywhere. I've read a lot of different theories. I'm still not sure what it means. Does anybody here know anything about #37? Is it evil? Good? Neither?

edit on 11-4-2013 by GoShredAK because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

I already explained this one.

7 is the number of 'spacial densities' or what could be called 'dimensions' within the Universe which the Bible refers to as the 7 heavens.

The 'return' of Universal energy through things such as black holes has 3 such fields.

So to put it very simply. 37 or 73 would be the numbers of Cosmology.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy

All coincidence exists within finite probability.

Therefore there is no such thing as coincidence when it comes to formation of patterns.

His mind is not playing anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join